Anelia Boutique
Priceline
$180
$152
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgreek hospitalityevery morningwarm hearted peoplebig roomshort walkannakaraokerhodeshosts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Anellia hotel is an amazing place to stay when you get over in rhodes.We loved our stay there since the owners made us feel like home.Rooms are spacious and excelent decorated and an other point that makes it even better is the breacfast they serve like nowere else.Definetly try the sweets that Anastasia is making ....Definetly will visit again

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2014

It was my 2nd time in this hotel. Finally I came to this magiс island again. This time I had apartment with 2 rooms on the 2nd floor. Anelia became even better, feels like construction period is over. They added flower pots everywhere, bush fence, sun beds. The owner, Anna, is even planning to build swimming pool, but I come for the sea and normaly not interested in pools. Anna and her husband also hold car and moto rental, so it`s easy to rent vehicle and moove around the island. Or there is a bus park in 5 minutes walk from the hotel in Faliraki town. You can go to Rhodes town or visit heart of the island.
Oh I almost forgot to mention their delicious and homely breakfasts. Gourmet start of the day.
If Rhodes again - only Anelia Boutique!!!

Room Tip: I would choose 2nd floor, but all rooms are nice and disign differs from each other.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I stayed here in Oct '13 with my elderly mother. The rooms were beautiful and spotless, the food was excellent-a buffet breakfast and the option to eat a freshly cooked authentic Greek meal each night, mostly sourced from the owners farm, inc freshly laid eggs, fresh veg/herbs, they even make their own olive oil and honey..! And the hygiene in the kitchen, and hygiene practices of the staff there is 10/10...! The area is very quiet-well away from the noisy nightlife, and the sandy beach is a 2 min walk way. But what made my stay incredible was the staff..! On my way to Rhodes, on the plane, I had a terrible accident, Upon landing I went straight to hospital and was discharged in a full length leg plaster. I cried thinking my holiday was over..but no..! The owners Anna and Ilias went out of their way to do EVERYTHING/ANYTHING to help me and make my holiday fun. They looked after my mother, and waited up with her until 2am when I arrived back from hospital, the next day they went out and found me crutches, they drove me to places I needed to get to-including hospital visits (which would have cost me 40-50 euros by taxi), and to make my holiday fun they (as I am training to be a chef) gave me free Greek cookery lessons for 3hrs each day, and then my mother and I were invited to eat with their family, where they would all try to teach my Greek...! They also ensured that my dreadfully nervous, elderly mother had a great holiday by encouraging her to go to the beach and shops alone. I have been abroad many times, several times a year, but I can honestly say, even with my leg being in full plaster, and all the pain and trouble it caused me, Anna and Ilias gave me AND my mother THE BEST HOLIDAY we have EVER had...! And as soon as my leg is better I intend to return with my mother, then with my husband, and then with my two grown up daughters..! I must also say that I have been to Rhodes before and I always found them to be the nicest, friendliest most honest people ever... So don't hesitate-just book it..!! Bethan from England.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2013

My husband and I viewed these Apartments and Studios last year, and arranged with the owners to stay for three weeks this year. After a 12 month wait to go on holiday
and only the memories of what we had seen of the Anelia Studios and Apartments we were looking forward to seeing the owners Anna, and Ilias; and of course Anastasia [Anna's sister] once again.
We arranged transfers with Anna, we were met at the airport by Ilias. I know we have been going to Rhodes for 21 years but this is the first time the owners have collected us from the airport, we felt at home straight away.
We were greeted by Anna on arrival at the Anelia and shown straight to our home for the next three weeks. It did feel like home not just somewhere to stay for three weeks.
We choose the Dahlia studio for our holiday. We were not disappointed with our choice, from cooking rings, a toaster, iron, hairdryer -we have never had a toaster or iron in Greece before. The shower room is huge, and you can shower without the shower curtain sticking to you, or water going all over the place, this really did make a huge difference to where we had stayed before. The beds are very comfortable - choice of double or single - again never had this choice before. The room was large, plenty of hangers for your clothes in the wardrobe and two drawers for the little extra items you take with you, and a bed side cabinet,
The Dahlia has a large balcony that looks over peaceful countryside. All the other studios and apartments have a balcony or terrace all with table and chairs, plus a clothes frame for drying your wet clothes, again we have never had this, we usually have to find somewhere to put the wet items, usually over chairs or over the balcony wall.
The air conditioning is very efficient - this and the safe was included in the price. Usually you arrive at your accommodation and then you have to pay for both, not here, you know exactly what you are paying - this is a big bonus - no nasty surprises. We had breakfast included in our price. What can I say, it was fantastic - fruit juices, cereals, cold meats and cheeses, salads, also hot breakfast, vegetables from Anna and Ilias garden, the eggs are from their own hens - and it all tastes fantastic and they are organic, and we must not forget Greek yogurt and Anna's brother produces the honey from his own bees - fantastic, and if you take your plates back when you have finished - you get a dessert every morning as a treat - and a treat it really is, homemade again I might add, all with the lovely smiles from Anastasia, and Anna.
After breakfast or before if you rise early the beach is 50 yards away, with sun-beds, umbrellas and even water sport should you be of the energetic nature.
If you want to travel round the island, you will get a great deal from Anna and Ilias they own a car, quad, motorbike, bicycle hire business 100 yards from the studios, where you can hire - two wheels or four, all in very good condition.
If you have never been to Rhodes, Anna will tell you all the great places to visit on the island.
The centre of Faliraki is a ten minute amble, near enough to walk to, far enough away so you don’t get disturbed with any noise in the late evening/night.
The Anelia do meals at lunchtime or evening meals, so you will never be stuck for something to eat.
We had quite a few meals with Anna and Ilias in the evening - what a fantastic cook, if you think you have tasted moussaka or passtichio [I think this is how you spell it] - try Anna's - they are the BEST we have ever tasted.
Anna and Ilias had BBQ's while we were there and the food was fantastic, Ilias is a great BBQ chef, great food, fantastic company, and even some Greek dancing from Anna's family - these aren't just people looking after you and providing you somewhere to sleep and eat - They are a wonderful Greek family and we love them all dearly.
Go, stay with them and you will find out too what it is like being part of a wonderful Greek family, we can tell you now, you will not want to come home, we didn’t, even after three weeks.
We have already booked for two - two week holidays for 2014 - I would advise you to book earlier because these Studios and Apartments will not be vacant for long.

Room Tip: All rooms are of an extremely high standard. Which ever one you chose, you will not be disappointed.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We were looking for a late summer break, somewhere warm, friendly and close to the beach, very close to Faliraki Center but far away enough not to be disturbed by the noise. Anelia Boutique ticked all the boxes. The Studio was modern ,very well equipped nicely situated and was cleaned everyday . Anna, Anastasia and the whole family and employees made us so very welcome, always going that little bit further like special treats at breakfast and BBQ's, fantastic, we didn't want to go home again!! I would thoroughly recommend these studios to anyone, you won't find better, it's how Greece should be and we hope to have the chance to visit again in the future.

Room Tip: Choose Rooms closer to Reception for the best WiFi access
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family