I have stayed at the Blue Sea Hotel Rhodes many times. Although most websites address it as Faliraki I can assure anyone it is well away from that resort and situated in the Kallithiea/Epslon shopping area. Faliraki can be reached via the little train outside Epsilon Centre, a 15 min walk, or via taxi €8. The Hotel has always been good even before it was fully refurbished. Now fully altered and smartened up it is fabulous. Food excellent with lots of choice my only criticism would be if there for two weeks it can get repetitive but there is a choice. Restaurant staff helpful and friendly. As are the main bar staff Dimitri & George are professionals in the job remembering your drinks, names & if they have time, a chat. Pools x 2 and gardens relaxing and some trees if you require sun shade. Animation this and the last three years very good the team of two work very hard and the shows are entertaining. If you wish to partake games aqua aerobics, step etc are all available. There is a small gym and a indoor pool just in-case the pool hasn't warmed up at the start of the season. The reception staff could do with a welcoming smile they do seem a little miserable and for new guests my find them unwelcoming but I can assure you it`s smiles from then on!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aegean Breeze Resort Number of rooms: 305 The "Aegean Breeze Resort" rests on the Fanes coast, directly to the beach and 1 km from the resort center, surrounded by gardens and with spectacular views of the Mediterranean Sea on the island of Rhodes. Resembling a tranquil fishing village complete with a flour mill at the entrance, this magnificent 5 Star hotel features totally 305 comfortable guestrooms and Suites, unequalled dining and exquisite relaxation facilities that all come together to make a truly harmonious vacation destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Bookgreece.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Blue Sea Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Sea Beach Hotel Faliraki
- Blue Sea Beach Faliraki
- Blue Sea Beach Resort Faliraki, Rhodes