I stayed 1 week during summer holidays. The place is really great and big. It's like a classic resort like Club Mediterranee style: 2 big pools, places to eat and the beach is right on the front the hotel. I recommend to stay at blue sea and not the blue star which is in the front but from the other side of the main st.
I was with my boyfriend in a room front sea, very nice, quite and clean. And from our room we were very close to the restaurant.
The only problem was the food, they didn't vary a lot during the week and sometimes they served things not so common for an international restaurant like for example liver....
Despite the food I surely recommend this hotel, it is near Faliraki (stay at Faliraki center only if you are tennagers otherwise you will suffer for the noise) and in 30' you can reach the city center of Rodhes by bus with only 4 euros.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aegean Breeze Resort Number of rooms: 305 The "Aegean Breeze Resort" rests on the Fanes coast, directly to the beach and 1 km from the resort center, surrounded by gardens and with spectacular views of the Mediterranean Sea on the island of Rhodes. Resembling a tranquil fishing village complete with a flour mill at the entrance, this magnificent 5 Star hotel features totally 305 comfortable guestrooms and Suites, unequalled dining and exquisite relaxation facilities that all come together to make a truly harmonious vacation destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Blue Sea Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Sea Beach Hotel Faliraki
- Blue Sea Beach Faliraki
- Blue Sea Beach Resort Faliraki, Rhodes