Pegasos Deluxe Beach Hotel
HotelQuickly
$363
$330
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdeluxe roomsea viewrecommend this hotelanimation teammr tasosbus stop in frontnice hotelpool bartaxi eurosgreat pizzanice holidaymini discofew cocktailsall inclusive packageevery guestcrepesall inclusive food
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Nice and pleasant hotel. We were in a period of 04 - 15th July. We had connecting rooms with sea view. The rooms are comfortable, clean, and functional furniture. Beds are comfortable with good mattresses. The hotel has good animation, something for everyone. Excellent location, close to the Rhodes town (bus ticket 2 euro or taxi 15 euros), Faliraki (about half an hour walking path by the sea), Aqua park (5 euros taxi), Kalithea spa (little train 7 euros) ... On the beach in front of the hotel there is a "small harbor" and there are excursions to Lindos (24 euros) and so on. The beach is beautiful, the sand and pebbles, with warm and clear sea. Sun bed and sun umbrella on the beach costs 7 euros both. Crowd on the beach was not. We had a HB, a good choice of food. The staff is friendly. I recommend hotel to everyone, especially families with children ...

Room Tip: connecting room is comfortable, renovated with beautiful sea view
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
15  Thank sanjar69
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I was happy with the hotel, lovly location, entertainment was good. The out side pool slide wasnt working, but that was the only hitch.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank zeus111
Reviewed October 20, 2011

I like this hotel it is in need of a little renovation but it is clean and the cleaning staff do the rooms very well. The food is satisfactory a bit repetitive but well cooked. Evening meals there`s a good choice. Breakfast is a bit the same everyday but if you get a good price deal on this hotel you would have nothing to complain about. The outside area is peaceful and very nice with palm trees and a large garden area. It is right on the beach so worth booking a sea view room. Yannis at the bar is excellent friendly and helpful. My biggest complaint is the reception staff and office staff who are a little unfriendly I had a problem due to my booking agent and Rhodes travel representative and was treated me as though I was a criminal with regards a problem that wasn't down to me. In fact it was a very unsettling start to my trip until it was sorted out by me! It Apart from that it is a good value hotel entertainment in the evening and great location

Room Tip: Mine was 5th floor with Sea View very quite great views and I think a refurbished room
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Sevastoula
Reviewed September 13, 2011

My parents are now in Rhodes they paid I week a double room at this hotel (12-19september). The problem is that they have no more available rooms so they moved my parents in another hotel ,another city Rhodos Palace Ixia.
My parents are very disapointed because they wanted to be together with their friends from Switzerland who are in Pegassos in the same period .They organized this trip a long long time ago.
I called myself at this hotel ,trying to help them .The manager told me that the greek agency DELTANET TRAVEL cancelled the reservation of my parents I week ago(the romanian agency EUROPA TRAVEL works with this agency for Rhodos).The Deltanet doesn't recognize that saying that Pegasos doesn't have available rooms for this period !

Even if I adore Greece ,I must say that the greek organization is not good at all !
This hotel should find an available room for my parents !!It's their right ,they paid for it !!

Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
5  Thank Oana G
Reviewed September 8, 2011

it was a nice trip to rhodos.....visiting the old town and everything in it! we liked the water park a lot!!!!!U HAVE TO VISIT IT!the pegasus hotel isnt a luxurious hotel...the rooms are very old and there'snt connected rooms with a view.But the lobby is ok.The food isnt tasty in the hotel!we all dislike it!If u want to go to rhodos.....u will have fun but book in an other hotel if u like the luxe!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family