“Greek and Italian food ”
Review of Porto Bello

Porto Bello
Ranked #28 of 120 Restaurants in Faliraki
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

We selected this restaurant due to Tripadvisor reviews. It is a rustic and romantic restaurant by the beach. There is a real wooden pizza oven.

We had some Greek dips and pita bread and cheese balls to start with. As main courses 3 of us selected pizza and one chose chicken nuggets from the kids' menu. The food was good but maybe our expectations for the pizza were little higher. The tomato sauce could have had more flavour.

The service was great and fast.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

Ate here most days and the food is super tasty and fresh!
The only place in Rhodes we ate where the pork was real pork!!!
Staff are always friendly and nice

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend came here for dinner in the evening. As its looked a very nice place to eat, on the beach. Our food was lovely, strawberry daiquiri was amazing! Well worth going!

Reviewed June 24, 2018

We came here for dinner on our 2nd night in Faliraki, and I was immediately taken in by the decor, buzzing atmosphere and friendly and efficient staff.

My wife had sea bream and I had sea bass. Both were perfectly cooked and we shared a nice Greek salad with them. My wife said she did in fact have a better bream elsewhere, but in my opinion, it was too close to call. In any event I think that the atmosphere and staff helped to win the night over any other places we visited in Faliraki town.

We washed the food down with some retsina and a nice coffee and Metaxa to finish off a great evening.

I really enjoyed the whole experience and was hoping to have returned during our stay in Faliraki. Unfortunately, we didn't make it back as we tried out some other places, but I look forward to going back next time ... If we get to Rhodes... I hope!

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

Came across Porto Bello when looking around for a place to eat lunch; the well designed decor caught our eye so our mind was set to eat here. The staff were extremely attentive, had lots of laughs with us and just created such a warm and inviting atmosphere. Could not fault the food one bit. We loved the food so much that we have been back multiple times since then. I would come back to Faliraki just for this restaurant and their service.

1  Thank Renee D