Millenium Studios
  • Pool
$330
$319
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 22, 2013

When we first looked at this hotel we were worried as none of us had been to Greece before let alone Faliraki. When we arrived, the bar staff carried our suitcases upstairs and showed us to our rooms. They were clean, well set out and made us happy about staying here. The bar staff were so friendly and if you had any questions they would help. They helped us to book taxis for journeys and helped us by giving us directions to the strip. Very pleasent stay. With it being a 18-30 hotel you obviously have noise... but it was us that was making the noise most the time haha. I would definately go back to this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I don't normally write reviews but after the experience I had here I absolutely felt I should share it.
I came to the millennium in unusual circumstances after I had been previously staying in another 18-30s hotel.
I fell out with the friend I was travelling with and turned up at the millennium in tears with my suitcase at around midnight, they straight away gave me a room and the bar staff and people at the bar where so friendly and helpful. the next morning Alex who is in charge was very friendly and made me feel welcome,the rep Dom came to see me and reassured me that I could have the room the rest of my stay and was very understanding of the situation.
later that day I decided I just needed to fly home so Dom helped me book a flight home that night, without his help I would have felt absolutely stranded! I was a bit of an emotional wreck lol! and Alex gave me lots of tea and helped sort a taxi to the airport.
without them both I would have felt completely stranded and unsafe, they were my knights in shining armour.
BUT that as just Dom and Alex, after the hotel I had previously been staying in (Tina's studios) I was shocked at the difference in standards between it and the millennium. the millennium is modern, clean, has fantastic pool/bar/group areas and the rooms are massive with huge balconies and much nicer bathrooms and kitchenettes.
I wish I had booked this hotel in the first place as I would have had a better holiday and if I return I would definitely go here. I also liked the fact that altho the type of guests where 18-30 the same as Tina's it was not full of chavvy teenagers!!
If you are looking for an 18-30 and unsure which faliraki hotel to choose you should DEFINATELY choose this one.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I went to the 18-30's club with two of my friends for her 21st birthday and stayed at millennium G.. all i can say is i had the time of my life, by the end of the week we had made some good friends and still keep in touch now.. you get the special treatment if its your birthday ;)

The bar staff are lovely, Alex is your man in the day, but Coby is your man in the evening who keeps you well entertained throughout the early hours of the morning! He is a legend :)
Both Bar staff very hard workers and do so well looking after their guests!

All i can say is if you want a proper boozy holiday Millennium G is the place to be, partying from AM till AM with a 24hour services! it may not look like the best hotel but its well worth it!

Supermarket round the corner, 15minute walk to bar and restaurants in town.

The 18-30 events are well worth it, its a bit pricey but they know how to get you smashed!

Waterpark is a must such a good experience however hot floors so wear socks!

stayed in the best room witch faced the poolside view 1st floor :)

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Can I start off by saying this hotel is THE BEST hotel I have ever stayed in. Myself and four other girls went for a week from the 21st of August. When we arrived we walked through the bar area (which doubles up as reception) and were shown to our rooms (104 and 101) where our rep met us, Ginge. Ginge aka Craig is a bit of an annoyance sometimes, but hes a good laugh and full of banter when he opens up. The rooms are spacious, clean and tidy, the only problems with our rooms was that one of them didnt have a mirror, but on reporting this to reception it was corrected almost straight away. The hotel is beautiful, the pool is big and its easy to find your way around, as its quite small you become like a family, not too far from the strip, about a five minute walk but after a few drinks you dont notice anyway. I think the best part is that the bar and the pool are 24 hours. All the bars and clubs are great - recommend Bedrock and Liquid - Jacks for good deals too. The main reason I'm writing this review is to say how amazing the staff are. Kopi, Alex and Mike are some of the best people we as a group have ever met, always going out of their way to look after us and keep us happy and it was a tearful goodbye when we left. We love you guys! I would genuinely go back to this hotel and this resort, best week of my life.
Love, The Bristol Girls

Room Tip: Personally i thought the rooms on the 104 upwards side had better balconies
1  Thank Keshia H
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Went for a week in august with 5 friends, we had an amazing time, probably only hotel I've ever stayed in that doesn't follow its own rules.. never bothered about people going in the pool drunkat stupid o'clock and the 24 hour bar and food service was the best thing ever after a night out, not to mention the strongest measures of spirits in drinks in the world! and the cheap prices. the rooms were a decent size and the air con is an absolute must. we went with club 18-30 and although the package costs a fair bit when you get there i would never ever not get it, great way to meet people and have the best events. the boat party was insane, jumping off the boat and loads of drinking games going on to a bar crawl and hitting the club. the reps were all fantastic, not afraid to embarrass themselves really got involved and had a laugh with us, doing stupid dances in the centre of the dancefloor, pouring shots down our necks and not letting you leave the bar even remotely sober. our reps were Tony and Ginge and they were absolutely fantastic, they were fun to be around and really looked after us. Tony played "i have never" in the pool bar before going to the strip and knew how to get everyone involved in the games on the bar crawl. Ginge was always appearing to make sure everyone was drunk enough, making sure no one got left behind and his DJ sets were absolutely amazing, could keep the whole crowd for hours. although he did throw me in the pool. all in all one of the best holidays I've been on .. i would definitely recommend Faliraki, beautiful weather and loads to do. club 18-30 is always the best way to go if you want to have an amazing holiday with tons of alcohol and no sleep and if you go to Faliraki .. don't stay anywhere else, stay at Millennium! i would have stayed for months if i could.