“Great place ”
Review of Breeze Bar

Breeze Bar
Ranked #105 of 123 Restaurants in Faliraki
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Came here Sunday absolutely gorgeous Sunday roast. Watched the grand prix loads of drinks staff were outstanding great atmosphere. Returned on Wednesday for drinks Best place in raki to people watch will be back many times. While the Mrs does her shopping.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

On the night we arrived, we went here for our first drink. We ordered a Long Island iced tea each, which tasted purely of water. I don’t believe there was a drop of alcohol in them. A few days later we returned for an English breakfast, it was awful. The staff are pleasant, if they could sort out their food and drinks, this could be a good bar.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Came across this place while walking the main street in faliraki. If you are a sports fan or just like watching you home channels this place has plenty of tvs to watch. The food here is a reasonable price for its location within the town of faliraki. It's location is very accessible and can be found on Google with a quick search. If you are staying in the town of rhodes a bus is avaliable to get here. Alternatively if you are staying in the iliasos area you could take the bus but the journey is longer. However if you have a rental the fastest route to take to here is by going to kremasti and taking the cut through route through the center of the island.

Food here is good. I have no complaint's. And the service is within 15 min.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Poor quality food. Cocktails were abysmal. PR staff were bordering on harassing trying to get customers into their bar. Once in the bar, there was absolutely no customer service. One member of staff spilt a cocktail on my friends REAL gucci shoes one evening, when we attempted to clean the laces in soda water, x3 members of staff stood laughing hysterically at us. One member of staff was extremely provocative and sexually inappropriate towards women, including myself. When I showed no interest in the manager, I was insulted to the entire strip and had members of staff from other bars be extremely rude to me. One evening my friend and I were walking down the strip and x3 of the staff from breeze started laughing hysterically at us to try and intimidate us. Everyone in this bar is a bully. They have no respect for paying customers, worst bar I have ever been in (and I've travelled extensively!). Please do not come here.

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

I wouldn’t be returning here even if the drinks were free!
Rude English manager who thought it was acceptable to openly bully his staff in front of customers!
He was so desperate to get customers in that once sat he completely ignored them, leaving them with empty glasses with no chance of receiving the bill so they could pay and leave.
He let his 1 waiter run around like a headless chicken, why he proceeded to shout at his 3 staff outside on the street and perve on young girls walking past.

What an embarrassment to British people that man is. Never have a witnessed such an unprofessional manager!

I think he needs to be trained on how to manage staff effectively, whilst also learning how to say please and thank you to them.
No doubt reading this he will blame the staff in the bar for the error of his ways.

Such a shame as this could be a lovely bar, staff outside were fantastic and cocktails fab.