I have just stayed at thre Royal Rose in Faliraki for the umpteenth time and never come away disappointed. These are family run studios handy for the centre of Faliraki yet far enough away from any noise. The pool and its snackbar/bar are very well run by Sally and her daughter Vivienne and the grounds are quite a sight with roses in bloom from may onwards. These studios offer basic comfort at a very reasonable price and the owners treat guests as family, nothing is too much trouble, most people who visit return time after time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is near to faliraki center , far from the noise, its very good for families,couples and friends. The beach of faliraki is 5km long and is near from to explore just 8-10minutes far. Playground( for children) , water park, mini golf, bowling, supermarkets ( one is opossite of the hotel),restaurants, shops, chemist, rent a car-bike-bicycle,cafe bar - clubs are close by too only few minutes(2-10minutes). At the beach ( sandy - pebble) there is a variety of sports , and boat trips. There is also sunbeds (extra cost). Bus stop are close by(100m) and gym.at the hotel there is breakfast at buffet or breakfast ala carde. We serve meals, snacks, dinner, drings all day long. The hotel is a bed&breakfast(buffet) or halfboard( dinner served). More information you will find at the hotel. Kalithea therme-ladiko(antony quin) is close by from our hotel. Afandou (folf-beach)-lindos-pefkos-prasonisi-monolithos-rhodes town- filerimos ,is places worth to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rhodian Rose Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Rose Studios Hotel Faliraki
- Rhodian Rose Hotel Faliraki, Rhodes