We stayed for a week in Royal Rose Studios, we had a good time. Very nice people running the place. Price/quality
No shower curtain, the food they serve is ok, but because it was very quiet end of september we went out for diner
We are considdering to go back in May, we liked the place Faliraki!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is near to faliraki center , far from the noise, its very good for families,couples and friends. The beach of faliraki is 5km long and is near from to explore just 8-10minutes far. Playground( for children) , water park, mini golf, bowling, supermarkets ( one is opossite of the hotel),restaurants, shops, chemist, rent a car-bike-bicycle,cafe bar - clubs are close by too only few minutes(2-10minutes). At the beach ( sandy - pebble) there is a variety of sports , and boat trips. There is also sunbeds (extra cost). Bus stop are close by(100m) and gym.at the hotel there is breakfast at buffet or breakfast ala carde. We serve meals, snacks, dinner, drings all day long. The hotel is a bed&breakfast(buffet) or halfboard( dinner served). More information you will find at the hotel. Kalithea therme-ladiko(antony quin) is close by from our hotel. Afandou (folf-beach)-lindos-pefkos-prasonisi-monolithos-rhodes town- filerimos ,is places worth to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rhodian Rose Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Rose Studios Hotel Faliraki
- Rhodian Rose Hotel Faliraki, Rhodes