“Hidden Gem”

I Avli The Courtyard
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We were desperate for a simple breakfast having had one too many full englishes and stumbled upon this place. Very tranquil little courtyard with simple decor. Had a huge variety of delicious combinations at really good prices, the management also had no problem altering the menu (which seems to be the case quite often in Greece during the season), and were very warm and friendly. Going back tomorrow morning!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Avli is only around two months old, it has a cosy courtyard, good drinks and beer for reasonable rates and the owners are very friendly and there is also live jazz Sundays and Thursdays.

We actually did like that it was on a small quiet street between the main road and the beach.
When you go to Perissa, visit the place.

1  Thank Kamilia T
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Tucked away in the courtyard beside Cyclades Restaurant, this chic establishment fuses pan-European rusticity with contemporary minimalism in a charming way. Superior quality breakfasts, snacks and drinks, competitively priced. Airy surroundings and a peaceful ambience make I Avli a refreshing retreat from the bustle of the promenade.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We have recently come back from 2 weeks in Perissa and spent quite a lot of time in the bar. It's a very nicely set up new bar on one of the side roads between the main road and the beach (the prettiest side road with all the pink oleanders). Lesley and Trevor are very friendly and helpful. We watched quite a few of the world cup games and some of the tennis and it was nice to have English commentary. We also attended their first music night which was lovely. Glad to see that all the other reviews rate the venue highly apart from the slightly dubious first review.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I found this lovely place after being completely lost in Perissa. The owner Trevor is a great host and knows a lot about the island. I found it a great place to sit down and relax with a cup of coffee and a panini and plan the rest of my trip.