“Great Risotto ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

We loved the seating with sea view. Waiters very pleasant and accommodating! We had a salad that was fabulous with just right balsamic type dressing, figs, tomatoes, orange and raisins! I had grilled shrimp! It was tasty but came way earlier than my husband's shrimp risotto which was a little weird. My husband loved the risotto though!

Reviewed September 11, 2016

Tasty food with good prices and nice service! The owner catches his own fish, so the quality is great and prices don't bite! Best tatziki and lobster! Better to reserve place for the dinner, this place is really popular!

Reviewed September 10, 2016

We went to Fratzeskos for lunch during our only day in Perissa according to a recommendation from a travel guide book.
Great place! The kind waiter helped me to choose appropriate fish from his offer, I ended up with a red mullet of perfect size - neither too much nor too little, I chose to have it grilled rather than fried and the result was excellent -- in retrospect, it was the best fish I ate on Santorini.

My wife's shrimp saganaki was tasty as well, though here the difference in quality to other restaurants seems to be not that large...

Conclusion: If you are in Perissa, eat at Fratzeskos and order fish rather than seafood!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

These guys have four boats and they go out fishing every day. We had dinner here and was totally fresh and really tasty. We had greek salads, mixed grilled fish, house white wine, (complimentary) panna cotta, price for two €53 and dont forget the dream location, exactly in front of the sea. Sunset is beautiful, I recommend going a bit earlier, around 7.30 to enjoy it.
Well done, keep up the good work.

Reviewed September 10, 2016

This is the best fish restaurant in Perissa! The food is delicious and we ate fish we'd never heard of before! The staff are really friendly and helpful. There are lots of really good restaurants in Perissa but we kept going back to Fratzeskos because it was so fab. Fantastic food and service and free puddings, what's not to love?!

Date of visit: August 2016