Tripadvisor
Perissa
All reviews welcome meeting the bus perivolos beach catamaran tour welcome drink pool area black beach free transfer hotel staff minute walk beautiful pool bars and restaurants beach road a family run hotel car rental small kitchen fantastic hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

We had an awesome 3-nights stay here! Rooms are comfy and well equipped, pool is nice, beach is at 200 meters only. We had some slight issues (small water leak on the jacuzzi, broken doorknob) but every time Maria and the Smaragdi staff were very helpful and found solutions quickly, for instance we got another room where we could use the jacuzzi or even sleep (we kept both keys at the same time), free cocktails, they helped us even late in the evening... Wonderful experience and very kind staff! Definitely good memories here :)

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2018

I travelled to Santorini a couple years ago and stayed here. It was a beautiful place close to the beach. Great friendly staff that was always helpful! We rented four wheelers and visited the whole island as we pleased. It is a beautiful place to discover!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank grtravels38
Reviewed January 10, 2018

Me and my wife have visited Smaragdi on September. We have stayed in a Deluxe room. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was bigger than we were excpected. Wifi had a good signal all over the place and the staff is very friendly and helpful. When we arrived the check in was quick. We highly recommend you to attend the welcome meeting of Maria: a lovely lady with a very good knowlegde of Santorini offered us a map and in only 15 minutes we knew exactly how to spend our time in Santorini and where to go. Overall it was an unforgettable experience and we plan already to visit Smaragdi Hotel again soon.

Room tip: Many room options. We have sent an email and choose our room type with the help of hotel.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
5  Thank raulpr818
Reviewed January 4, 2018

My husband and I stayed here during our summer trip to Europe. We were blown away by this charming hotel close to the beach. Our room was clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the pool, bar and breakfast. On our first day I accidentally placed the wrong piece of bread in the toaster oven and it kind of caught fire, I was MORTIFIED. However, they were extremely nice and did not make me feel foolish for such a dumb mistake. Everyone was so friendly and accommodating. I loved the orientation on the first day and enjoyed several recommendations. We rented a cute little fiat from one of their trusted agencies and had it delivered to us at the hotel. It was fairly easy to drive around on our own. I'm not a motorcycle type of girl so the Fiat was awesome. The beach is literally less than 5 minutes away as well as other hotels, restaurants and one market type store. I highly recommend staying here if you are looking to relax and enjoy a friendly ambiance.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

Hotel Smaragdi is a good place to stay when you are in Santorini. We chose to stay there for our vacation this summer and we had a pleasant stay. Its employees were professional and well-organized, always ready to help you and inform you about everything you need, our room was clean and spacious and the facilities the hotel offers were satisfying. Plus the pool area was well preserved and the wifi coverage was great.

Date of stay: July 2017