All reviews communal kitchen black beach the bus port or airport wonderful family family run place his wife minute walk stayed nights beach towels fantastic stay would definitely stay here again restaurants and shops a great place to stay thoroughly enjoyed our stay fantastic location nice pool
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

My husband, daughter, 2 yo grandson and myself stayed here in September 17. We loved everything about it. Stelios, his wife Eva and daughter Katerina could not have been more helpful. The facilities were ample. The communal kitchen was well-used and the public showers and lockers were handy to use once we had checked out and were waiting for our flight.
We had breakfast there a couple of times and used the bar when we were at the pool. Our grandson enjoyed talking with Milo, their dog and enjoyed the treats from Eva and Katerina.
Stelios Place is between the beach and the main road - only a short distance from both. We swam at the beach most days and frequented the many restaurants and cafes. It was easy for us to walk anywhere in Perissa and the bus stop was close by. Stelios drove us to Santorini airport, about 20 minutes away.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2018

Stelios met us at the airport and introduced himself, and we had a friendly chat on the way to the Hotel. We were then introduced to his family, who are extremely friendly and very helpful. Nothing was to much for them, and they made us very welcome. The hotel is absolutely spotlit and very clean, and cleaned every day by two polite girls. The beach is moments away, as are the restaurants
Forget your big fancy commercially run hotels, Stelios place is where you need to be. You cannot manufacture this kind of service and friendship as it only comes naturally to some people! Stelios' family has lots of it.
When it was time to leave, there was hugs all around, and we felt like were were leaving family behind.
Wonderful people, a wonderful hotel, and a wonderful holiday .
Thank you so much.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank asaasaasasas
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Nothing less than 5 stars is deserved for the quality of service I recieved here. On check-in I met Katalina she is very sweet and welcoming. She, her mother and father runs the hotel.

The room was nice, pleasant and clean, with a quaint patio. The location is a short 2min walk from the beach, but removed enough to feel very peaceful and relaxing. Though I didn't spend much time at the pool, the pool area is very cute and nicely done. I initially only planned to stay one night but felt so relaxed and at home here that I extended my stay for a second night.

I ate breakfast here each morning of bacon eggs toasts and juice made well and tasted good and afterwards her father serves a slice a yummy breakfast cake that is made by her mother.

But the highlight for me was when her father offered me a ride to the port to catch the ferry. That goes above and beyond the expectations for service!! I enjoyed my stay here would reccomend this place to anyone! And if I ever return to Perissa I would choose to stay here again.

Thank you all so much for a wonderful stay.

Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank ta12019
Reviewed October 12, 2018

Once again, thank you so much to Stelios and his wonderful family for another fabulous stay. It feels like a “home from home” with much sunnier weather! And so peaceful, quiet and relaxing. It’s coming to the end of the holiday season for the family and after a long hot summer of working tirelessly, they never disappoint. They are always charming and extremely hospitable, nothing is a problem. Our room was immaculate (as usual) with a view over the beautiful gardens and the mountain. We had breakfast in the mornings which was delicious,especially mama’s special omelette and Katerina’s lovely smiley table service. Stelios provided us with a very pleasant car trip to and from the airport. We are planning to return and book Stelios Place again next year for our fourth stay! (That’s how fabulous it is!). We wouldn’t want to stay anywhere other than this stunning hotel in Perissa.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

Thanks so much to Stelios and his family. He collected us from the airport and took us to the hotel which is really lovely. Our room overlooked the pool which had wonderful padded sunbeds and beanbags-luxury! The staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast was delicious served in the restaurant by the pool. Our room was comfortable and clean.
It's a 2 minute walk to the beach which is pretty. The sea was warm in August and lovely and clear. There are lots of nice restaurants along the seafront.
Oia was about an hours drive to see the sunset which was incredible, or get a bus from the main street. Fira was lovely too.

Date of stay: August 2018