“Felt like part of the family” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stelios Place

Stelios Place
Ranked #2 of 40 Hotels in Perissa
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“Felt like part of the family”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

Recently returned back from a two week holiday and stayed at Stelios Place. From the moment we arrived Stelio, Eva and Katerina really did make us extremely welcome and we both honestly felt like part of the family when we left. Katerina's sister did arrive when we were there and was as helpful and friendly but unfortunately we never got what her name was. Nothing is too much trouble for them. I was emailing Katerina before we left with a few questions and she was always very quick to reply to them. Stelio was waiting for us at the airport when we arrived.

Our room was spotlessly clean when we arrived. The room was also cleaned daily and fresh towels were put out for us daily as well. We ate breakfast here every day which we thoroughly enjoyed (I really am missing the omlettes!!). We were also treated most days at breakfast to a piece of Eva's delicious homemade cake (really am missing this as well)!!

In our opinion Stelios Place is in a great location. It is very close to the beach, bars and tavernas - what more could you want?

We absolutely loved our time here and in Perissa and will certainly return. We cannot speak highly enough of Stelios Place and family. They really are some of the kindest people we have ever had the pleasure of meeting. To sum up, Stelios Place - little gem!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

We were very pleased with our stay at Stelios Place. We had a hiccup with our arrival date/time and the staff at Stelio's were extremely co-operative and helpful. The pick-up/drop-off service is awesome! & the location in Perissa Beach near the great bars and restaurants was ideal for us! We really enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed June 2013
Halifax, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

This our second time in 9 months we have returned to Stelio's Place and it was as perfect second time as it was the first. Stelio collects from the airport or Port free of charge and then delivers you safely to the care of Eva and Katarina. They are so friendly and accommodating that it feels likes second home. The rooms are immaculately clean, towels and linen changed daily and pool area well cared for and again, scrupulously clean.
A perfect location only a few metres from the beach and Main Street yet amazingly quiet.

All this and a bargain price too!we will be back again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

Wow the people here are so lovely and helpful. Upon arrival, stellio himself picked us up from the port and brought us to the hotel. His lovely daughter gave is discount cards for some restaurants along the beach which were just lovely. The service here was amazing. Each morning they remembered what I wanted for breakfast, and they were always there to help us if needed.

I would definitely recommend this place to any traveller.

• Stayed June 2013
Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

I just completed my stay at Stelios Place, at Perissa Beach, and it was amazing. The rooms are clean. The staff is friendly. The pool and nearby beach are awesome. The hotel provides discount cupons for meals in the community. They also recommended several options for tours on or near the island. While the hotel is not right on the beach, it is only a 1/2 block away as is the main town road. Everything you might want is easily within walking distance.

While I was staying here I had a sever allergic reaction (to something unknown), and the hotel staff recommended a Doctor in town and when I was not up to making the trip they called a Dr. to come out and see me in my room. Additionally Stelio himself went to the pharmacy and picked up my perscription for me. His wife made me special meals as well to ensure I was eating per the doctor's orders.

I cannot say enough about how much I appreciated their time and help.

Room Tip: I only saw my own room but it was lovely, clean, white, and refreshed everyday. It had a great balco...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Anna2237
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about this hotel!!!! Loved my week here. Stelios and his family are so friendly and welcoming, nothing was a problem for them, they even provided me with after sun for my sunburn! They were always on hand for info on where to eat, what to see and do and even treated us too free wine!!!!
The hotel is spotlessly clean as is the pool area.
2 min walk to the beach and restaurants/bars

Would 100% go back and would highly recommend this hotel to others!!

Thank you Stelios and Katarina!!!!!

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

Took a little time to book this hotel as they were updating their website. I have traveled a lot and stayed at many places but this hotel is one of the best I have stayed in - which is why I am writing a review. Fantastic location - 5 minutes walk tops from the beach and all the restaurants and bars but no noise at at the hotel. Everything you could want is five minutes walk away.

Staff are really friendly and helpful - from the free pick up to the free drop off they were extremely helpful and friendly - felt like you were staying with friends rather than at a hotel.

Rooms were spacious with all the facilities you needed - extremely clean and if you needed anything you just had to ask. The best mix of everything you want from a hotel and a hostel. Very impressed that you could get free after-sun and sun-cream plus mags and books to read by the pool. Was even given free plasters when I went on a walk on the volcano as they were worried I would get blisters.

I can't recommend this place high enough and I am quite picky! I would go back to Santorini just to stay here!

Room Tip: We didn't have a sea view but our room was quiet. Sea view would still be quiet as its not over...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Perissa
Smaragdi Hotel
Oia's Sunset Apartments
Costa Marina Villas
Costa Marina Villas
#5 of 80 in Fira

Been to Stelios Place? Share your experiences!