“nice”

The Beach bar
Ranked #7 of 7 Dessert in Perissa
Cuisines: Bar, International, Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Beach Bar in Perissa is on Santorini one of the oldest beach bars and known by the island inhabitants as "The Beach Bar" which says it all! We serve you our nice finger-food lounging at the beach or in the restaurant/bar. Occasionally we have live bands and after dinner we're known for our sublime DJ's and great parties!You want a place for relaxing at the seaside? You found us!
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“nice”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I spend a special night at The Beach bar on 3rd september. Very good music, comfortable couch, a good amaretto and a nice sea breeze.

• Visited September 2013

• Greek first
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great live music!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Visited on 14th August and was treated to an unexpectedly great evening of live music. Otherwise a bit loud and overpriced - although the cocktails were tasty! Well worth a visit for the live music nights.

• Visited August 2013
“Keep hold of your phone!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Accidently left my phone on the table and came back shortly after to retrieve it. Was told by the waiter that he'd not seen it, but I wasn't quite convinced. After looking around other places we'd been, I was pretty certain it was there that I'd left it. My girlfriend went back and asked again if anyone had handed it in. Again they said they had knowledge of it, but seemed a little unsettled that we'd come back again which aroused our suspicions.
After 20 minutes and numerous attempts to call the phone to no avail, and being pretty convinced that they had the phone, we lied and told the waiter we'd checked on iPhone finder and therefore knew the phone was still somewhere in the bar. At this point, a waiter suddenly said he'd found the phone and had tried to call - this was a complete lie.

Not a great experience!

• Visited August 2013
4 Thank Ecurbyrreg
“Low level service”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

After waiting at the beach for a waiter for about 20' i decided to go order for myself. I went in & stood infront of the bar waiting for about 15' if only to be ignored not by one or two but three(!) of the staff members. I only ordered two cups of coffee as i was at the verge of loosing temper when i finly ordered. Not recommended by any means

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Aggelos1981
“Very expensive”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This bar does not like anyone that is not Greek and it is the most expensive on the island. I just bought a slush puppy from there and it cost €5 and it was tiny they won't get another penny from me this holiday. Very unexpected as everywhere else is very reasonable I could buy dinner for that in aqua bar just a couple of doors down and in aqua a large beer is €2.50 in the beach bar €4 what a joke

• Visited July 2013