“Nice views”

Cuisines: Greek, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed August 1, 2016

Staying in Kamari we decided to take the boat round to Perissa.
After a long walk along the open front we turned back intending to go back to Kamari,but stopped of at the cafe for lunch, me and my wife both had the Chilli burgers and they were really tasty.
Glad we stopped off for lunch.

Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

Thank You, Ana for how You made us feel, You made us a memorabile vacation!!!!i wish all the service to be like you, good information about food, very attentive, and good companion for a nice talk!!!!

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

We went to Santorini for out anniversary and the receptionist of out hotel advised us to visit the beach and eat at the corner snack bar, we loved the food and the prices were very good, don't miss it if you visit the beach

Reviewed July 26, 2016

It was mentioned to me by the lovely lady that took my order that I might like to visit the village of Megalochori which indeed I did. Thanks to her I had a really nice lunch in Perissa with her and then took the bus to the village. Completely by accident I also walked to the small church on the side of the cliff looking out to the Caldora. No one but me such a memorable day.

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

We had breakfast in this bar, food is good and the portion are big. The waitress was super nice, friendly and it was a pleasure talking to her . She was also super helpful when we asked her some info about the area. Prices are good too as its not expensive. I suggest to stop for a coffee as it has a good view as well.