“Honeymoon Highlight!”

Santorini Dive Center
Ranked #3 of 13 things to do in Perissa
More attraction details
Owner description: Santorini Dive Center has the best setup with easy and quick access to all the dive sites around the Caldera and the Volcanoes. The Dive Station is located at Caldera Beach, a small remote beach with traditional caves below the cliffs of Akrotiri village nearby the ruins of the ancient city overlooking the Volcanoes. Our Minibuses will transfer you there from your hotel. The station offers an easy and quick access to all the great volcanic dive spots because all of them are few minutes away. The divers can board from the small pier on the 9m spacious fibreglass fast diveboat able to carry 20 persons in order to start their dive trip. We have an office also in Perissa, at the southeast part of the island and is located in Perissa Camping in front of the famous Black Sand Beach, between the Camping's Beach Bar and Yazz bar.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My husband and I spent 3 days completing our open water certification at Santorini Dive Center. Our teacher, Nikos was absolutely excellent and we feel lucky that we got such a good teacher. He is a real character and very funny too, but really wants you to learn well. We are both teachers and highly rate his teaching style! Both Nikos and Pavlos ('Same Name'!!) are old school instructors who are highly experienced and passionate about diving. Can't wait to go diving again!

Reviewed October 6, 2013

My girlfiend and I have just returned from Santorini where she gained her open water certification. Pavlos, Willi and Nikos were excellent guides and instructors and the whole outfit was very friendly and professional. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We decided on a whim to try diving whilst on holiday and it was an amazing success!! The team at Santorini Dive Centre were extremely professional and helpful. As a couple of newbies, my husband and I had the pleasure of being instructed by Jamie Walsh our dive master and he was incredibly patient and relaxed with us. We enjoyed the entire experience and hope to complete our dive licences to return to Santorini for an open water excursion with the dive team.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

I recently had the honour of taking the Open Water Diver course with the Santorini Dive Center. With the help of Willy, Pavlo and Nikos, I not only successfully completed my course, but had an incredible experience as well. The instructors at this center are truly competent and passionate about their profession. They assure that you not only understand the theory but can also perform it comfortably underwater in mock emergency situations. I truly would recommend this dive center to any divers (experienced or introductory), as it was a fantastic experience for me.

Thank you Willy, Pavlo, and Nikos.

Ben (the Canadian)

Reviewed September 1, 2013

i have just returned from santorini where i was pleased to have completed my AOW cert. with the santorini dive centre. i found the staff extremely helpful and very friendly. The professional staff made for a safe diving environment with some great diving for a diver of my limited experience. great house reef wreck and deep dive locations. when i return to santorini i will have no hesitation to dive with SDC.
Thanks to paul , nick willie and the rest of the team
Tom..N.Ireland