Zorzis Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Villa Clio(Perissa)
Villa Markos(Perissa)
Smaragdi Hotel(Perissa)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsowners spiros and hirokothe buswonderful hostshotel is immaculatepool areafresh fruitnothing is too much troublegreek yogurtceiling fantea and coffeepool towelsjust returned from a night staylovely little hotela wonderful stayevery morninghome from homethe main road
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 7, 2012

My wife and I are are on our second night at Zorzis. It is a lovely hotel. We arrived very early in the morning and we were allowed check in and get some sleep as our room was empty the night before. Super clean and relaxing. Great value and friendly staff. The room we had felt very fresh and felt like we were at the beach. The pool was very quiet and we had it to ourself for most of the day. It is a short walk to the beach. The owners are very attentive and are always there when needed. The breakfast is healthy. There is a bus service close by that goes to Fira. We were glad to return after our day in Fira.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Neilnorton
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Zorzis hotel is a gorgeous little boutique hotel in Perissa run by Spiros and Hiroko. The interior decor is stunning, with fresh and dried flowers all over the hotel. It is spotlessly clean with great facilities including a huge pool with an amazing mountain view, and delicious varied breakfast every morning. We came here after for and after our wedding and Hiroko went to so much effort preparing our room, and making specially prepared origami and flower petals scattered everywhere for the photos. I would love to return to Zorzis and recommend it strongly without reservation.

Room Tip: Overlooking the pool is beautiful
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Eleana B
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We have been home from Santorini for only a week but we are missing it terribly! Hotel Zorzis is a small boutique-style Hotel that is beautifully presented and kept very clean! There are only 10 rooms so makes it a very intimate experience, made more special by the wonderful owner Spiros and his partner Hiroko! Hiroko serves a beautiful breakfast to start the day and is always on hand to give any advice or ideas for places to visit. Spiros was on hand in the evening to make sure all the guests were comfortable and we had an enjoyable chat and glass of wine with him on our last night from a bottomless glass! We spent a total of 9 nights and would have no hesitation in returning and in fact look forward to our next trip to Santorini and Hotel Zorzis.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CazT67
Reviewed July 2, 2012

A wonderful boutique hotel run superbly by Hiroko and Spyros. A cool, calm interior with 10 bedrooms, all with modern bathrooms. The pool is magnificent- very big for the size of the hotel and the gardens are beautifully maintained. They went out of their way to help with wedding preparations and prepared the “honeymoon suite” with such care and style. We would definitely return tomorrow if we could!

Room Tip: All lovely rooms
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank margie1412
Reviewed June 30, 2012

I just got back from Santorini, I decided to go for two days to relax after a long Eurotrip with my friends. Zorzis was the best place for this occassion, as it is a quite boutique hotel with personalized service and a relaxing atmosphere. The hotel is decorated with beautiful flowers so it smells amazing all over the place. Additionally, I have never had such great service at a hotel. Spyros and his wife are absolutely delightful and truly care about their guests. I actually missed my taxi to go back to the port and Spyros took me in his car so I wouldn't miss the highspeed boat back to Athens. I'm pretty sure no other hotel owner would have ever done that for one of their hotel guests. They are truly amazing people. I plan to go back to Zorzis hotel next time I visit Santorini. Although it is not in Thira, it is in front of the bus stop and walking distance to the beach and great restaurants. I highly recommend this hotel! I loved it so much, I actually opened this account just to write this review.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo