All reviews simple hotel minute walk basic breakfast any queries would definitely stay here again kiki beach santorini bus
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

Very different kind of hotel.. felt like I was staying over at my grandmother's house.. very simple hotel, beautiful simple breakfast and the lovely people that run the place made me feel like family, loved it

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kikifotiad, Διευθυντής at Irigeneia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2019

Dear Mr. Mario, Thank you so much for staying with us and for your kind review! It is funny and beautiful at the same time to read that you felt like staying at grandmother's house. Thank you very much again. Your Santorinian friends and 'family', Kiki and Michael PS We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 22, 2018

Lovely friendly hotel that we stayed in booked through voyage prive. We paid for a four star luxury hotel which to be honest without a pool and a better breakfast and maybe upgraded bathroom this hotel misses the mark. What It does and does exceptionally well is provide a very clean, comfortable and friendly hotel. Kiki is exceptional at sorting and helping, breakfast Is modest and our room at the back on the ground floor was adequate. I think if you pay £70 or so for a room then it is very good value - sadly we paid more through voyage privee and they are not responding to queries - so book direct and you will be very happy.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank stitchknight
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a week in August. Kiki was very prompt in replying to my e-mails. I took a bus to the Perissa terminal stop and the hotel was about a 10 minute walk from there (because I was dragging my suitcase, otherwise 5 mins).

The property was spotless the entire time I was there. The cleaning staff were very friendly and accommodating.

The breakfast selection was small, but everything tasted very good.

I had a triple room to myself, as nothing smaller was available. It was spacious, with a large closet and a safe, as well as a kettle. The bathroom was also very large.

There's a huge selection of restaurants (beachside and a few others) that are very close by. The only down side is that some of the roads are not well lit, but I generally felt safe walking to this hotel.

Overall, my stay here was great. I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Lalita M
Reviewed June 12, 2018

This hotel is very clean and well kept, making your stay super comfortable. Kiki was of great service and is very kind! You don't get this type of care at big hotels. The breakfast was modest and delicious. Very close to the beach and shops.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in Santorini for more than a couple of days.

Room tip: Beautiful mountain views, private balcony
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Kikifotiad, Διευθυντής at Irigeneia Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Dear Mrs. Kristen,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review.
We hope to meet you again in the future.
Best regards,
Kiki and Michael

Reviewed June 1, 2018

Rooms are airy and clean, daily cleaned with a supply of towels and bedding, balcony view to the mountains and a short walk to the beach; no pool at the hotel but not missed as the beach is a 10 minute walk away. Basic breakfast but tasty. Staff are always around to help with any queries. Mini fridge in the room is useful. Terrace seating comfy for a quick drink before going out for the evening.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!
We hope to see you again in the future!

Best regards,