This is a terrible hotel so people who are used to a minimum comfort should avoid check-in to this hotel.
- first of all, they use salty water....they use the excuse that being on a island that is the only water you can get. Wrong, we had some friends who checked in to another hotel in Fira and they had normal water. Also, on the beach if you take a shower, you can be surprised to find normal water not salty. So, I guess they use salty water just to reduce the costs.
- secondly, the bathrooms are horrible! everything is full of rust. Also the sink and toilet are full of salt because they do not clean and also do not use detergents. We asked two times to clean the bathroom but they haven't! They only said they did but we have not notice something sparkling. Also in the bathroom there is no bathtub or shower cabin. There is only a plastic curtain and each time you take a shower, all the water goes all over the bathroom floor!
- breakfast: poor food, bad quality products, all the plates are filthy and of course full of salt. When we arrived at the hotel they advice us to buy water as the tap water is not drinkable. I wanted to make a cup of tee and when I pour some hot water into my cup I discover that they use tap water and all the salt was flouting in my cup and had a terrible taste. After I told them to change the water they used normal water. Also. when I took a spoon I sow rust on it.
In rest...the hotel is filthy, also the pool is not clean.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Drossos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drossos Hotel Perissa
- Drossos Hotel Santorini/Perissa