“Great Pitta”
Review of Grandma's Recipes

Grandma's Recipes
Ranked #5 of 68 Restaurants in Perissa
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Grandmas Recipes is a small and friendly restaurant situated on perissa's main road.We have been established since 2004 and our grandmothers traditional Greek dishes have proved to be very popular, especially our XXL Gyros Pitta and homemade burgers, which we make using only the freshest and best quality local produce.We provide delicious food, with excellent service in a relaxed atmosphere. We also have a large screen TV so you can enjoy a coffee or refreshing beer whilst watching your favourite team.
newcastle
“Great Pitta”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

12" long pitta souvlaki.... Just perfect before/with/after several cold beers at Dorians. The Village Sausage variety is super tasty.

• Visited August 2012

• Polish first
athens,greece
“30 cm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

artemis the owner ,owns the best recipe....makes u feel wellcome and cosy!!!!!!!
and of course he has 30 cm............................pita souvlaki!!!!!!!!!
the biggest on the island!!!!!!!!!!
love u artemis!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank georgia n
Austin, Texas, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yiamas to Great food and Great people”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I visited this restaurant several times while on holiday in Santorini. The food is great and I spent a lot of time chitchatting with the owner. I definitely recommend stopping in here if you've been hanging out at the beach and are feeling munchy.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Corley H
Tallinn, Estonia
“Cozy and friendly place :))”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

A very friendly and attentive owner, who does his job with his heart. You'll get very tasty food fast and with good prices. The place itself looks also beautiful, friendly and it feels very comfortable. It's always nice to go with kids, because the owner can act well with kids and is child-friendly. I have always went there and I will always go there while I'm at Santorini. I have only good memories and I really suggest you to go there!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank In_Love_To_Greece
Istanbul, Turkey
“Good Souvlaki and a Great Owner”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Well cooked very large souvlaki. I had to take mine to go.
I also got to meet Artemis, the owner. He was very nice and kept me company since I traveled to Santorini in October when there aren't many tourists, so there was only one other customer.

• Visited October 2012