“Fine Italian food”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Wood Fire Oven Pizzeria
Reviewed July 30, 2016

The restaurant was relatively quiet when we ate there, possibly beacsuse it is on the main road and not along the beach. Shame beacuse the food was excellant. Lots of lovely pasta dishes.Staff were very good too.

Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

We have visited Sirocco each year we have visited Perissa.

As we were unsure what to have, we asked the waiter for his suggestions. My husband had a pizza with his recommendations and I had the Greek chicken with pasta rather than rice. Both were extremely tasty.

Reviewed July 24, 2016

All you people either holidaying or going to Perissa this year,get off the front and visit here.(just a stones throw down the main road from the church)We have just got back from 11 days in Perissa and I think we went 5 times,so something must be right.We must have tried the majority off the chicken dishes,all very nice,also the Pizza was excellent with a Greek salad,and I especially liked the souvlaki,the chicken was so tasty and tender.(the house wine is also very good)I am so glad someone we met recommended here as we were getting fed up with the bland offerings at places on the front.The staff are very friendly and welcoming ,I hope you will enjoy it as much as we did.

Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

I first came here 2 years ago and have been dreaming of the risotto ever since. I returned to Perissa a couple of weeks ago and of course had to come back to Sirocco. Astonishingly he remembered us from 2 years ago and what we ate! Again, the best meal of the holiday and came back again for lunch the next day. The pizzas are fantastic and massive, easily big enough to share between two so great value for money also.
The service is brilliant, the food is delicious, and there is wifi to make everybody at home jealous.
I can't wait to come back to Santorini to have another bowl of the risotto!

Reviewed July 21, 2016 via mobile

We went there twice. One of my daughters favourite restaurants, she's the pizza lover. I really enjoyed both pasta and pizza. The staff are great, very attentive and friendly. Excellent value for money.