“Best bar in town”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

I had a great time here propping up the bar and talking to fellow tourists and residents three nights in a row. There is an extensive selection of beers, the music is good and Dave and Rosie are great.

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

The best service and food in Santorini! Dave and Rose has made this Ine of the best vacations I have had! Hope to see them again next year!

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

Upon entering the establishment for breakfast we waited with our 2 year old daughter 35 minutes until we were asked if we wanted a drink let alone something for breakfast. My partner got up and asked if we could order drinks and they obliged but when looking through the menu my partner thinking out loud said ‘my daughter will have apple juice or something’. The waitresses reply was ‘well what will it be, apple juice or apple juice and something’ not quite what I was expecting from the waitress but we let that one slide as I was that thirsty I was contemplating emptying their fish tank with a straw.

After ordering drinks and food, my ‘beans and egg on toast’ arrived, I use the term loosely as I had a staggering 20 beans on my plate. After now waiting 1 hour and 10 minutes in total in near 30° heat under their verander we paid and left.

This clearly isn’t the first time a customer has encountered rudeness and probably won’t be the last. Just a little tip, cut the sass it doesn’t go down well. Totally ruined the start of my day which just so happened to be my wedding day. And then to find out another member of our party experienced something similar after we left the island made it even worse. His review is below.

Made a poor meal even worse.

Reviewed August 11, 2018

We recently visited the Atlas bar, I cannot comment on the food as we didn't get that far.

Our little boy has a dairy allergy, it restricts what he can eats when we go out. However, he loves omelettes, which we asked for with no milk. The girl serving apart from being rude looked like id asked her to catch two chickens, pull eggs from their backside, cook them and serve them naked on a penny farthing. She said she would ask the chef if this overly complicated recipe was too much trouble. She came back and said it wasn't possible. Well thank you for trying! Cracking two eggs and putting them in a pan, wow the complexity of this dish was clearly an unreasonable request.

As we upped and left the man behind the bar said and I quote "The chefs are not in a omelette mood'. I told them it was embarrassing and a few more choice words.

So many lovely places to eat, however give this a miss if you want good, understanding hospitality.

2  Thank stephen34567
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

We visited Noma for a second time on our holiday and we were not disappointed. We went straight for main courses as we remembered from our first visit that starter portions are very generous.
I had the chicken fillet in a creamy tomato and spinach sauce and my husband had the beef in Marsala. Both dishes were accompanied by gorgeous crunchy rosemary potatoes.
We chose to spoil ourselves and ordered a bottle of local wine but from our first visit the house wine is very nice too.
The service was warm and friendly and the location by the beach is lovely.
Thank you Noma for two great evenings and I hope to return again.