“Fab fab fab! Gorgeous food!”

Atlas Bar Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 71 Restaurants in Perissa
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Loved this restaurant. We were drawn in by the friendly, helpful staff. Menu was great and varied- something for everyone, and very reasonably priced. I had the pizza which was beautiful. One of the best I've ever had and my friends all had varying dishes from pastas and stir fries which they all loved! We went again for breakfast the next morning and there was a wide range of Irish/ English breakfasts to choose from- fry up, scrambled eggs etc... which were also great! Loved this restaurant would definitely recommend it!

1  Thank Robyn L
There are newer reviews for Atlas Bar Restaurant

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Pizza was excellent, as was the service and atmosphere. would definitely recommend a visit for a cheap meal. Wine and beer also reasonably priced

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

The second time you come around you are greeted as a part of the family, with a quick wit and a remberance of how your last visit were. All the food is really good, and I had the best pizza!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We had quite the feast at Atlas and everything we ate was delish. The owner of Atlas is actually a fellow Canadian and this guy has created an awesome little restaurant in the heart of Perissa. The Greek dishes are superb but if you want something different try a burger or the stone fire pizza you won't be sorry. I had one of the specials which was fall-off-the-bone lamb. So good! The tomato balls and tzatziki were two of the app's we tried. Get them! I loved the atmosphere. It actually reminded me a little of home (Nova Scotia, Canada). The staff were a bunch of friendly charismatic people. If you know the tv show Cheers... that's what this place felt like. Highly recommend stopping in!

1  Thank Kristen G
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We really loved it here. A nice little bar where you feel instantly at home. Dave, the owner was really friendly and very entertaining! They do nice food and also offer wood fired pizza by Pizza man Sam ( I think that's his name). The music is good here too, Dave plays lots of classics.

1  Thank Ruth N