“Great”

Pepito
Ranked #26 of 74 Restaurants in Perissa
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Bumped into this place too late. Unfortunately was our last day at perissa. We loved the food and cocktails. Value for money food, apart from being delicious. We enjoyed a full day here on their sunbeds.A place worth visiting.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch a few times whilst staying in Perissa. Friendly attentive staff and delicious chicken gyros for only €3.50. Right on the beach. Free wifi.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

Pepito's grillhosue is a small gem on the beach road of perisa.You can have lunch there in reasonable prices.The quality is good.Everyday of my vacation in perisa i was there .The sunbeds are very comfortable.The pepito's beach service was very professional.The waiters at the beach were doing everything to please me.One of them put oil in my back to protect me from the sun.The only issue is the toilets.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and it was very reasonable. Gyros for 3,50. It is right on the main drag. Everything we had was delicious.

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

The customer experience I got from Pepito is outstanding, a lot of option in the menu for all type of customer, professional staff will make u super Welcome. 5 star Restaurant I have come here all the week. RONALD WHO WORKS THERE IS THE BEST ONE