“Breakfast time...”
Review of Aqua

Aqua
Ranked #20 of 75 Restaurants in Perissa
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Traditional Greek restaurant, Mediterranean,fish specialist, since 2002!!!!!! We made food with love,we are family restaurant and we use traditional products like sun dry tomatini the famous white eggplants, fava,catsuni(Santorini cucumber) and a lot of Santorini wine's. We try to make our costumers to have a good time , good food,and good memories from our beautiful island..........just relax and enjoy life!!!!!!!!!
Reviewed June 6, 2019

When we didn't have breakfast at our hotel, we had it here! Lovely setting looking over the beach and the sea. Perfect place to people watch! Staff are efficient and friendly. Prices and food are good!

aquaperissa, Ιδιοκτήτης at Aqua, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

Thank you very much for your nice comments!!!

Reviewed June 3, 2019

When is fish and chips not quite as you expect.

This is the place. Very disappointed, not much more I can say

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

I usually eat authentic/local cuisine but on our first visit to Aqua I chose the Aqua burger. I have got to say it was THE BEST burger I've ever had! The burger itself was more a half pounder and the meat literally melted in your mouth! It had cheese, bacon, salad and onion rings in a fresh bun. The fries were crispy and seasoned with oregano - totally delicious. We ate there a further 2 nights having sea bass, mussels, huge chicken ceasar salads - so fresh and tasty. Drinks are very reasonable too. Order carafes of wine for best value.

The staff were fantastic, very polite and attentive. We chose this restaurant initially because we could browse the menu before we chose to eat there - without the usual pressure from staff to eat. Now we know why, they don't need to do that!

Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

A great menu with lots of options. I had the mussels saganaki and garlic bread with a glass of wine and I believe my total was around 12 euros. With the beach directly next to the restaurant it’s a location and excellent food. I believe Manos was my waiter he was very pleasant. They have beach chairs you can use as a customer as well.

Reviewed May 25, 2019 via mobile

Lots of similar bar/restaurants on the beach at Perissa. We used several to eat in,for dinner, over the course of a week but spent every day at Aqua. Sunbeds & wi-fi are free as long as you are buying any food or drink from them. Beach service is available for food & drink if you really can't be bothered to move.

I have to single out Cristina, the beach waitress, who was amazing throughout the week. Smiley, friendly & courteous. She works really really hard & May is still not high season. Make sure you give her a decent tip!!

Recommended.