“Best affordable restaurant in Perissa !”
Review of Aqua

Aqua
Ranked #22 of 74 Restaurants in Perissa
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Traditional Greek restaurant, Mediterranean,fish specialist, since 2002!!!!!! We made food with love,we are family restaurant and we use traditional products like sun dry tomatini the famous white eggplants, fava,catsuni(Santorini cucumber) and a lot of Santorini wine's. We try to make our costumers to have a good time , good food,and good memories from our beautiful island..........just relax and enjoy life!!!!!!!!!
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

I went in this restaurant with my girlfriend and we didn’t know what to ordered, so I asked to george the waiter and he gave us some really good advices. I took the grilled feta with honey and the moussaka and it was sooooo goooood. Thank you again Jane and Jeremy.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed October 9, 2018

We used there beach beds free of charge! So only rightly we went in for lunch, what a good move that was we had stuffed Peppers and spicy chicken wings wow they were delicous.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

I had the pork chop it was huge so glad I asked to to have chips just salad with it as I would not have been able to eat it all. My husband had the special pizza which he struggled to eat. Good value for money. Good service from friendly waiters. Nice views out to sea.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Don’t miss this one! Food good, price good, staff excellent! Normally we love to explore and don’t eat twice in the same place, but for Aqua we broke our rule! We were pleasantly surprised that the waiter remembered how I like my wine and the drink of my daughter and even what we ordered the first time! Hard to find such eye for detail in a touristic place!

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Loved this place. The staff were so nice & I loved the food
My partner has food algeries & they were so accommodating