“Best mojito!!!”

Meltemi Bar
Ranked #24 of 71 Restaurants in Perissa
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: meltemi bar is a family buisness,my dad was running the bar from 2004 and now me and my brother stelios!!we are on the main road of perissa!!we are making tasty cocktails with only 3 euro !!we try to make your vacations amazing!!
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I went on saturday with my friend mickaella and we laughed so much with stelios karaoke!!but the best part of our night was nikolos mojito,even when we were to cuba we didnt drink so yummy cocktails!!!!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

It is the first time in my life, when I felt at home in a bar - Meltemi Bar.
Nikolo,&Stelios and them team are GREAT.
Very welcoming, always smiling, never tired...This is the team from Meltemi Bar.
If you arrived to Perissa, do not forget to stop on the Meltemi Bar and do not forget to drink the best cocktails.T
Nicolo has a special way to prepare them(put a lot of love in them), besides all that, the prices are the best in the area, so walk with confidence.
It's worth it to pass the threshold, they are the best.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

You would not have seen the whole of Perissa if you miss out this Bar. A warm welcome awaits at what ever time of the day or night you visit. Nikolo & Stelios are fantastic hosts. The bar has a warm and friendly feel, all the staff are polite as are the locals. It's a great sign of a good place when you return and the staff remember you and great you like an old friend. There is something on most evenings to keep you entertained but the boys themselves are entertainment enough, just watching them work makes you feel exhausted!! it is a great place to meet people as everyone is made to feel as one. You can join in with Stelios on karaoke night but don't think you will know the words as he makes them up as he goes along!! He had us crying with laughter :-) On a Thursday night its Joe Wells world famous quiz night. nothing to strenuous, just a good laugh to get everybody going. I would recommend a visit, and I am sure, like me and my family, you will return during your stay to have many fun nights. Great Bar boys and keep up the good work. We will be back.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Great bar! Really close to the hotel and the beach, I stumbled on this place as soon as I arrived. Always a warm and friendly welcome by Stelios! The cocktails were amazing, the aesthetic of the bar really drew you in, and the staff felt like they loved being there! V Cheap drinks and fast service too. would highly recommend to anyone in the perissa area!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Nikolo & stelios are the best! the bar is awesome! Drinks are cheap, loads of live sport, music and open till you can't see your hand. Me an the boys did my stag the night before my wedding and i was ruined when i stumbled back to my hotel at 5-ish.
My mrs even managed lose 70euro one night in there and the waitress found it! this would never happen anywhere else apart from greece, lovely people!

Keep up the good work boys, see you soon!