“What can I say?”

Meltemi Bar
Ranked #24 of 71 Restaurants in Perissa
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Meltemi Bar Is A Family Buisness,my Dad Was Running The Bar From 2004 And Now Me And My Brother Stelios!!we Are On The Main Road Of Perissa!!we Are Making Tasty Cocktails With Only 3 Euro !!we Try To Make Your Vacations Amazing!!
Reviewed June 22, 2013

So how do you impart to strangers how wonderful a place is? We stayed at the Meltemi Hotel behind the bar for our wedding. As soon as you meet Stelios, Nickolai and Gabriella, you know that you will have fun. From Stelios singing a Greek love song to my partner and I one night to arranging our wedding party- we had an absolute blast. We will be back!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

So, I was in Perissa for one week, travelling on my own. To my mind what you want in that case is somewhere relaxed in the day .. and then livening up at night. Here was perfect for that. As all the other reviews have said, the people are brilliant. Antonis, Nickolo and Stelios make you feel right at home.

The music is good, the drinks are good, the people are good - what more can you want?

Keep an eye (or an ear) out for Dmitiri's laugh, see his art and try see Billy Brown. With his dry candour, he'll make you laugh.

On a final note, given that the bar is on the main street as opposed to the beach, it might not catch your eye at first so don't make my mistake. Having only discovered it half way through my stay, I wish I had visited there first ... !!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Fun and lively bar, excellent, friendly staff who cant do enough for you! If you are styaing in Perissa or the local area would definitely recommend a visit, non stop laughs, entertainment and good times. Thanks for making our holiday guys!

1  Thank KitKat85_13
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Just returned from a weeks stay in Perissa for my friends wedding. As she was staying in the Meltimi hotel, the Meltimi bar was our central meeting point both day and night. Can't say enough about the amazing hospitality of the place. The bar is run by a fantastic, friendly, fun family who immediately made us feel welcome and like part of their extended family. Nothing was too much trouble. They went out of their way to make the wedding couples stay special. They even decorated the bar for the evening on the wedding day! There are themed evenings eg quiz nights, live music and karaoke, but they play excellent music,playing anything you want by request. There is also a large screen TV for viewing sporting fixtures. This bar has a lively vibe without being over the top so people of any age will feel very comfortable and relaxed here. The bar stays open for as long as the customers are there, often into the early hours. I'm not sure when the guys ever sleep. They work so hard and this pays huge rewards as people like me return time after time. Special thanks to Stelious, Nikolo and Gabriella for making my time in the Meltimi bar and Perissa very special. Also thanks to Joe for quiz night. Please support this bar. It really is the best place to be in Perissa. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Stelios,Nikolo and their small team were so friendly and provided a fun service with excellent food and entertainment so much so that the wife adopted them and wanted to bring them home but i said no as im the only handsome bloke in our house and im not competing with those studs! though Gabriela would be handy as she never stops cleaning the place and emptying ashtrays! They all helped make our visit to Santorini one of our best holidays ever,thanks.P.S. Stelios is an expert at arranging marriage proposals for gay couples which is a service above and beyond the normal for this type of club.