We stayed at Samson for a week and we loved it! It is very close to the beach, it's nice, clean and comfortable. The atmosphere was intimate and peaceful. The rooms have even a small kitchen and you can make coffee or tea. We didn't have sea view, but it was really nice enjoying a cold drink on the balcony in the evening. The pool is small, but you don't really need it since you are so close to the sea. The rooms were clean and they were changing sheets and towels almost every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly built Samson's Village offers traditional Cycladic style accommodation with views to the sea, only 2 minutes from Perissa’s beach. Samson’s Village offers 15 traditionally styled studios and apartments with kitchenette and balcony offering views to the Aegean Sea or the pool. The complex offers a pool with deck chairs and pool bar. Guests can relax by the bar, or surf the internet at the free wireless internet area located by the bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Samson's Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Samson`s Village Hotel Perissa
- Samson's Village Santorini/Perissa