“Great restaurant in a charming street”
Review of Acropolis

Acropolis
Ranked #15 of 74 Restaurants in Perissa
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

We ordered some sardines and had some draft beer. The food is very good, it came very fast and the waiters and waitresses are adorable. We can even have a complimentary chair on the beach. It was a good experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,148)

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful setting, Maria and all the staff were very attentive and hospitable, fabulous food at reasonable prices.

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Great food and service. Nice to have place on the beachsection. Nothing to complain about. All dishes were tasty.

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Visited Perissa, Santorini in June/July & visited this restaurant on recommendation. We were not disappointed. Attentive service, lovely fresh food served quickly & was great value for money. Can recommend the Grilled Octopus & The Lamb Kleftiko, both superb. Also is in a great location overlooking Perissa beach & the sea. We don’t normally eat twice in the same restaurant when away but the Acropolis warranted a second visit.
Will definitely be back

Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

My 2 best friends and I were staying in Perissa for a few days and we were very close to the beach, so we decided to have our meals at places on that beach road. We noticed a lot of restaurants lined in a row and couldn’t decide which to go to, so I looked at Trip Advisor for help and ratings. This place was rated very highly so we decided to try it. My friends ordered dishes with seafood and were very unimpressed with the flavors; saying they were bland. I’m a vegetarian so it’s hard for me to find places with enough options. This place marketed themselves on having plenty of options for people like me, yet when I looked at the menu that wasn’t true. I asked them to change one of the items to accommodate for me..all it was was omitting the meat from the dish but the waiter made a big deal about how that’s impossible. So I ended up having to order Greek salad, tomato balls and just vegetables on the side. The salad was also bland; different from other Greek salads I’d had earlier. The tomato balls were disgusting; the waiter explained what they were to me before I ordered and it didn’t seem to match the description of what was out in front of me. They were deep fried, dripping in oil, and had almost no taste because of the fried part taking over the whole piece of food. My vegetables were barely enough of a portion. Basically, the staff wasn’t very inviting or accommodating to different needs and diets and the prices were way too high for the quality of food. I wasted over an hour and too much money to leave hungry and dissatisfied after being here. Very confused with why the reviews were so good.