“Great dinner with an Aegean Sea view”
Review of Aquarius

Aquarius
Reserve a Table
Ranked #30 of 75 Restaurants in Perissa
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were looking for a place to have dinner on Perissa beach. This place attracted our attention, it looked nice, had a great view of the sea and staff was friendly. I had the salmon penne and my husband had the village pizza. Both dishes were very tasty, very fresh and portions big. They look and are better than the photos in the menu. Try the melon juice it was amazing. The complimentary dessert ice cream was delicious. All staff was friendly, polite and attentive. Definitely recommended!

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

Came here for a late night snack. I was craving grilled octopus and this place delivered! Only $9.95 for a delicious starter. It really hit the spot. The service was also wonderful. Everyone was kind and polite which we had been missing after spending a few days in mykonos lol. They topped us off with complimentary dessert which was also delicious. We would definitely come back.

Reviewed August 15, 2017 via mobile

Nice view and a good place to chill out. Visited in the evening. Staff is courteous and helpful.
Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Linked with the tour agency, Notos Agency, we had our lunch here at Aquarius. The lobster spaghetti was so delicious, especially the lobster sauce. The lobster looked a bit small and pathetic though fof the price paid. The waiters were so busy during this peak season and hour that they didn't look at the bill properly and missed giving my 1 euro change back. It's not much but it was still unsystematic, if you ask me. I hope it doesn't happen to other customers, too.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

It's on the Beach. Good Fast Service of Taverna food. The food is great prices are reasonable for a beach Taverna.