“Better than my home!!!Evangelle you spaghetti is excellent!!!”
Review of Taverna XANI - CLOSED

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night
North Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Better than my home!!!Evangelle you spaghetti is excellent!!!”
Reviewed August 28, 2010

It's the place with the most amazing food!!Thee years now going in Santorini I don;t even think about to go to another place to eat!!!Everything is so fresh and so yummy!!Vaggelis has an excellent talent to make the tastes so unique!!Last year I have even ate lamp because of him because I can not stand the taste of it!!!He disappear it!!!For this summer I suggest pasta in the oven and chicken souvlaki!!!!

Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Another must goto restaurant when in Perissa”
Reviewed August 16, 2010

Went to this restaurant quite a few times during our fortnights holiday. Mainly down to the fact they were offering 'Lamb in the oven' special for 5 euros. Yes, 5 euros. A real bargain and absolutely delicious and served with yummy chunky potato chips. Lovely staff and excellent service. Situated on the main road in Perissa.

1 Thank lil.chipmunk
northeast
“Vangellis your food is amazing”
Reviewed July 8, 2010

The food here is prepared fresh everyday with the lamb in the oven slowly cooked till it falls of the bone. Pizza's here are the best I have tasted anywhere and the service is spot on. The food that we ordered here was in my opinion the best for flavour and most importantly value. Hygine in this restaurant was never questionable as having watched staff in the kitchen I could see they took care in their preparation for each meal.
The grill specials for 5 euro's were varied and a great help with the budget.

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“Loved this place.”
Reviewed June 10, 2009

Tavern XANI, main road in Perissa next to god's garden.

This was definitely our favorite place to eat after we had been there a couple of days and found our way round Perissa.
The pizza's from here are the best i have ever tasted, we waited a while but even so it was worth the wait, because everything is made from scratch and boy you can tell! I also tasted the chicken salad and the garlic bread which was just as amazing. The service is excellent and they were very friendly and fell over themselves to make you happy. We also thought the prices were very reasonable too.

2 Thank crazychick6