“Bang on the money !”

Anastasia Princess Hotel
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Stayed here for a week in September. We were recommended to this hotel by a friend who has stayed here on numerous occasions and having read the reviews it was an easy decision. How glad we were. The hotel is absolutely spotless and has a wonderful ambience. The two brothers that own the property cannot do enough to ensure your stay is perfect. The hotel is in two halves seperated by a small road and face each other, one of which only opened this year. Both sides have a decent size pool and because there are only 24 rooms in total there is plenty of room for everone. The plants and shrubs are well maintained. We stayed in a studio apartment which was a good size with a small kitchen including fridge, towels and bedding were changed everyday. The staff work hard to maintain the very high standards that they've set but are hardly noticeable. The location is central between the beach and the main road through Parissa (about 200 metres to both) and a 15 - 20 minute walk on the seafront to the next resort, Perivolos. It is such a refreshing change to meet owners who know how important it is for their clients to have a relaxing break and to cater for their needs. At the end of our stay both brothers carried our cases to the mini bus, shook our hands and wished us well. Will definitely be back next year..... My advice would be to book early to avoid disappointment.

Room Tip: There are rooms that look onto the pool, rooms just below ground level and rooms that face the small...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bingley1
There are newer reviews for Anastasia Princess Hotel

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stayed at the Anastasia Princess for 2 weeks in August and absolutely loved it. The rooms were spacious and spotlessly clean, clean towels everyday and the 2 lovely pools had more than enough sunbeds to go around. There were some thoughtful touches in the rooms, books to read and a guide book of Santorini, soap and washing up liquid if you needed it and more than enough hangers in the wardrobes - even for me for a 2 week stay. The air con is quiet so it doesn't keep you awake at night.
The apartments are in a perfect location about a minute away from the black sandy beach of Perissa with lots of bars and restaurants to choose from. The main beach road is closed at 5pm each night to cars, so it's quite safe for families to walk down at night. There is a small waterpark just around the corner and although it only had 3 waterslides there were no queues so my boys spent most of their day sliding down.
The food at all the restaurants was always very nice but I do have to give a special mention to God's Garden. The restaurant is on the same road as the waterpark and the lamb for 2 people to share was the best I've ever tasted. It's well worth the visit.

1  Thank Sue B
Reviewed September 8, 2013

On reading all the reviews before we arrived I have to totally agree with all comments, it is a perfect place to stay!
The brothers welcome you with their parents, tell you all about the town, where to eat, trips to take, book taxis, anything to help make your holiday the best!
We stayed for a week and they booked taxis transfers from and to the airport, 20 euros each way.
They told us where best to eat and booked taxis to visit ' Oia'. Which is a must to see the sunset! Lovely cobbled streets n nice shops , drinks expensive as paying for seeing the beautiful town and sunset.

The apartments cleaned every day and clean towels too.

This is such a great hotel, but what makes it so special is the personal touches from the brothers!!
They gave us such a hug when we left, we were sad but it was as if we had known them years!!!
They definitely have a very special place here, I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel .

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed at the Anastasia Princess Hotel for 2 weeks in July. This trip has to be our greatest Greek vacation (and there have been a lot of them) so far. Our 5 year old daughter was in tears when we left for the US. She still wants to move to Santorini. While I am not entirely sure you should plan your life’s future around playing at the beach and pool, I am certain planning a vacation at the APH is very wise.

APH is beautiful, quiet and unique. The family that runs the hotel takes a genuine interest in your experience there. The two famous brothers arranged for a doctor to make a house call when I had a minor health issue. When I emerged from my room a day later, they both were eager to know how I was doing. Little things like that were unexpected but very nice. Interacting with the family was warm and never intrusive, as other reviewers noted.

Our room was clean, comfortable and pleasant. Bathrooms in Greece are usually very, very basic, in our experience, but at the APH, the bathroom was modern, clean and nice-looking. A surprise for 3 spoiled Americans. While the beach is just a 2 minute walk, the hotel’s two gorgeous pools tempt you away.

We loved visiting the caldera side of the island from time to time, but in the end we were so happy that we stayed in Perissa. It definitely has its own unique, laid-back island vibe.

Wish summer 2014 would hurry, as we would love to return to this fab hotel in Santorini!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I felt at home in this hotel. Considering i think so a three star hotel the service is excellent. I think so a family run hotel, run by two brothers who take care of the guests and property exceptionally ! I felt at home, the cleanliness of the place, the location and the warmth of the brothers made it all worth while. I have stayed in luxurious hotels but never felt at home as I felt in this place. I highly recommend it and look forward to organizing a trip with my friends to this home away from home ' anastasia princess hotel" .

Room Tip: Facing one of the pools
1  Thank Azelbst
Reviewed September 1, 2013

After seeing all the good reviews of this hotel, I just had to book it and see what everyone was talking about! The minute we arrived (we were a family of 6) we were immediately welcomed by one of the brothers, who made us feel at home immediately! Our room was ready and spotless the minute we arrived! We were shown around and met the other brother (the place is run by 2 amazing brothers, both extremely hard-working and who excel at service!)! Whatever we needed in terms of directions, renting cars, etc were all provided to us by them and there was nothing that they couldn't help us with! The atmosphere was amazing and the rooms were perfect! It gave you this great greek feeling and you could tell that it was decorated from the heart! The bar area was nice and relaxing! The beach was 1 minute walk away from the hotel and there were so many good restaurants to choose from right in front of the beach! Also, shops that sell water, sun lotion, hats, etc were open till very late! Overall, this is a place that one should definitely go to and one that I have already recommended to all my family and friends! I hope to go back there again really soon - and if you are going there, ENJOY :) - Sarah

Room Tip: All rooms are great! We had 2! :)
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Everything that I had read in previous reviews is true and more. From the moment that we arrived Lefteris, Stavros and family made us feel welcome. By the end of the holiday, we felt like we were family.
Nothing is too much trouble for the family. Attention to detail is paramount so the rooms and grounds are immaculate.
We had travelled to Santorini for our wedding. Both Lefteris and Stavros helped to arrange the wedding reception venue, book hire cars and arrange an excursion for us and our wedding guests. Absolutely nothing is too much trouble. They work so hard to make sure that each and every guest feels special. This was more than true on our wedding day and I cannot thank the family enough. They made a significant contribution to making our day perfect.
Breakfast is lovely and Lefteris' cocktails wonderful.
I cannot speak highly enough about the Anastasia Princess. Absolutely every aspect of the hotel and stay is worthy of 100% rating. The hotel is an absolute credit to the family and I can't wait to return again.

2  Thank Woodzy123
Also consider these accommodations in or near Perissa
Smaragdi Hotel
Veggera Hotel
Veggera Hotel
#8 of 40 in Perissa
Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments

Been to Anastasia Princess Hotel? Share your experiences!