The Anastasia Princess Hotel/Apartments caters for both bed and breakfast as well as self catering customers. We booked through Thomsons but I researched on Trip Advisor before going. I must say that the self catering 1 Bed apartment we had was fantastic. The bed linen and towels were changed daily, there was always hot water for showers and the apartment was spotless cleaned everyday. Air conditioning was included in the price of the package holiday.
There is a poolside bar which the brothers run both day and night and we can recommend the Ham and Cheese toasties for lunch.
The best part of the holiday for us is always meeting other guests on holiday and this provedto be the case here. We meet many guests from the USA, Germany, Switzerland and the UK. All of us agreed that the Anastasia was near perfection and would return again. Some guest's had been returning for many years. The Thomson rep looking after us (Nicole) was ever present and was personable and efficient.
Stavros, lefteris (his brother) and their mum and dad made us feel very welcome and by the end of the holiday we felt like we were leaving a home rather than just our apartment. The apartments are located very near to the beach (100 metre walk). Sunbeds and shades are free most of the time when you use the beach side taverna's and restuarants. The beach is OK but the wind can be a problem and you are constantly harassed by sellers of bags, bangles, watches and chinese ladies offering body massages.
However do not let this put you off as it is easy to ignore them and they finally get the message.
Perissa has an abundance of taverna's and bars to use:-
Dorians Bar we would highly recommend for cocktails (3 Euro's)
Try Sirocco, Poseidon, Acropolis, Gods Garden and Cyclades taverna's.
We did not use the buses to Thira but other guests used them and found them to be comfortable and ran to the scheduled time table. We did go on the Caldera Cruise and can recomment it... but the walk up the volcano is a definite work out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Feel the comfort and hospitality …Enjoy your stay!The comfortable and the Cycladic inspired architecture apartments of the Anastasia Princess Hotel is located in Perissa, one of the most beautiful seaside villages of Santorini. Perissa is located in the magnificent and famous Black sandy Beach. The black Beach coupled with the blue of the Aegean Sea creating a special atmosphere to our guests.The Anastasia Princess Hotel is located just 12 km from the island's capital, Fira. It’s newly built hotel according to the traditional Cycladic architecture, with the sole aim of offering guests all the modern comforts and high quality services. Staying at Anastasia Princess Hotel is an experience of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Bookgreece.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Anastasia Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anastasia Princess Studios And Apartments Hotel Perissa
- Anastasia Princess Hotel Santorini/Perissa