All reviews pool area is air conditioning loungers guests bakery fridge towels santorini beach
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Easy walking distance to shopping, bus stop and restaurants/groceries. Quiet area thanks to long drive way. Our host Jon was very accommodating and helpful. Rooms were cleaned daily. Air conditioning cut out at times - otherwise worked well.
Beautiful pool with a lot of comfortable seating. Would stay again and recommend.
Breakfast delivered to our room each morning - see photos.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 25, 2019 via mobile

I chose this hotel in all honesty for the price. I was given the chance for a honeymoon in Greece and the only place in the whole wide world I've ever had any real interest in visiting was santorini.

We were not hoping for a particuarly romantic honeymoon as we have my 19 year old son in toe, which is only fair as he has paid for most of it.

We looked at the building on google maps and various websites and were concerned that the building appeared small. The idea the three of us being stuck in a tiny room for a week was not appealing but we figured it was worth it to see santorini.

The assumption we would be cramped proved to be wildly inaccurate.

We were presented with what I would call a small apartment. Infact my old flat in london, was only marginally bigger at 4x the rent.

The front room contains a fridge, kettle, a bed come sofa large enough for my 6ft 2 son to sleep on quite comfortably 7 nights in a row.

The other large room contains a round bed. I have always seen these as something of an impractical novelty however I've found the sleeping experiance restful and I wish me and my wife had been alone to experiance it fully.

There bathroom is small but perfectly adequate for our needs. The high ceiling in the bedroom helps the air conditioning to really get a flow going. Indeed I set it to 18 degrees and my wife. In the blistering heat of outside. Was woken up by the chill. Air conditioning this good is a godsend.

We also had a beautiful private balcony with three chairs and ample room to breakfast as a family in the sun.

The breakfast varied little over the week but with such a selection this will bother nobody I'm sure. Myself and my wife are pescatarian and my son is a meat eater. There was plenty for all and more.

The pool is lovely and the poolside fridge is available for guests to purchase both alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks 24/7. The price of a coke is 50c cheaper than the local shops and guests are trusted to take what they wish and pay later.

There were plentiful towels changed daily including the biggest beach towel I've ever seen.

Were things 100 percent perfect? Of course not, nowhere is. On the third night we noticed a few ants had got in. It's to be expected in these environments. However we mentioned it to the housemaid the next morning, she put some spray around the doors and the problem disappeared.

This brings me on to the real stars of the show. The staff. Everyone was polite. Everyone was helpful. And the big man himself, John, is the warmest, most attentive and considerate host we have ever had the pleasure of staying with. His local knowledge is at your disposal and he takes genuine pleasure in helping his guests have the best possible holiday.

If I can ever afford to return to santorini. I'm returning here.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

Lovely little get away....so close to the beach. Staff were very friendly and room was always kept clean. Was so nice to only have a few guests and had the pool area to ourselves on a few occasions. There is a wonderful bakery at the end of the road which was lovely for breakfast or a quick trip down to the beach for one of the many places to visit early for breakfast right up to late dinners!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2019

Just returned from a week at this property. Rooms were kept spotlessly clean - towels were changed and the rooms were cleaned every day. The young lady that does the cleaning works so hard. The pool area is ok, but there are just not enough sunbeds for the number of rooms - only 12 sunbeds and only enough room to put 6 in the shade (very close to each other). That was fine for the first couple of days when I had the pool area to myself, but, when a group of 10 arrived it felt very cramped around the pool area. There are, however, not self-catering facilities available as such. My room (10) had a fridge, on top of which were 2 cups and saucers, a glass, and 2 knives and forks. No other cutlery/crockery, no cooking facilities, no sink other than the one in the bathroom. Can't remember if this was obvious when booking. But there are plenty of places to eat in walking distance - the bakery at the end of the road is superb and there are numerous bars and restaurants along the seafront. For a more reasonable price, check out those on the side streets heading to the beach or on the main road through Perissa. Overall, a relaxing place away from the main area of Perissa, but close enough to walk to the main beach and food outlets.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank tslajp
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Best hotel I’ve stayed in, while visiting santorini! (3rd time) Clean, recently refurbished room by the pool. Nice comfortable bed, efficient air con, stunning backdrop and pool, not to mention the shower! The host... most helpful genuinely sound person EVER! BOOK NOW!

Date of stay: May 2019