Excellent value for money, right on the beautiful caldera with amazing sunsets right out your door. Central location just a few meters from the Firostafani Square, convenient to Thira but a little quieter. Close to convenience store and restaurants. Traditional Greek architecture and design. Free upgrade! Free wifi. Good traditional Greek breakfast. The room was serviced immaculately every day. And the manager - Sia is an absolute angel. She will help you with anything in her power - make recommendations, dinner reservations, charge your phone, give you maps, book you taxis, print your flight changes, all with a smile on her pretty face. Thank you Sia!
Helpful Tips: Have Agadema organise airport pick up and drop off for you. 15 euros each way
Apparently you have have them also organise a porter for you for your luggage up and down those many steps. I read this after our trip ;)
Do not misunderstand me, Agnadema Apartments is an excellent choice for your trip to Santorini. I would highly recommend and will / would stay there again. But if they want to improve on what is already good / excellent: they could just up the little things: fresh orange juice, better coffee, even nicer beds / bedding.
Anyone should know that if you want the amazing caldera view that you need to be able bodied for a longish flight of steps up and down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Agnadema Apartments are enjoying an excellent location in the heart of Firostefani, built on the Caldera Cliffs. Firostefani is a quiet and picturesque village , just above Fira, on the hill, the name implies ‘’The Crown of Fira’’ . The hotel offers magnificent panoramic views of the Volcano and the famous Skaros Rock. Mesmerizing sunsets, mysterious shadows at dusk, the deep blue Aegean sea - the magic of Santorini from Agnadema apartments. The Agnadema’s well-appointed and elegantly decorated residences combine elegant tradition with modern comforts . Furthermore the traditional rooms, the family apartments and the marvelous suites can accommodate 2 to 5 persons. The hotel has a swimming pool with Jacuzzi Jet Streams, and a sunbathing terrace with umbrellas & deck chairs for complete relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HostelWorld and TripOnline SA so you can book your Agnadema Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agnadema Apartments Firostefani
- Agnadema Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Agnadema Apartments Santorini/Firostefani