I have just come back from a few weeks relaxing on a few of the Greek Islands.
Our last stop was Santorini, and we booked into the Reverie Apartments after seeing good reviews on a few website, and we certainly weren't disappointed.
The rooms are large in size, and furnished well. We had a small kitchenette with fridge and small cooker, kettle, etc.
Free wi-fi for the duration of your stay was a big bonus too
The housekeeping staff here are excellent and every day when you return to your apartment is smells all clean and fresh.
The location is great, only a 5 minute walk down the main road into the heart of Fira, or a 10-15 minute walk along the lovely old path out the back where you can take in some excellent views of the Caldera.
I think the best thing about my stay at Reverie was the helpfulness of all the staff. From the moment we were picked up at the ferry port, to the moment we left, they really could not have been more helpful if they tried.
i would absolutely recommend you stay here if you take a trip to Santorini, and dont have the budget of €300-€400 per night like some of the places charge.
I would return in a flash
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reverie is situated in Firostefani, only 700 metres away form the central square of Fira and just a few steps from the Caldera side. The hotel has very easy access by the main road (you do not have to walk up and down many steps) and it is very convenient in case you want to rent a motorbike, a car or use the public bus service as the bus stop is just 50 metres away. Free parking is also at your disposal. At the back of the hotel there is the traditional walkway which runs along the Caldera side and leads down to Fira (or up to Imerovigli & Oia) with an amazing view to the sea, the volcano and the breathtaking Caldera. On the hotel premises, there is also a terrace which overlooks both sides of the island and you can enjoy the romantic sunsets and the unique views. At the hotel’s reception, you could very easily book Volcano/Sea excursions & bus tour tickets or rent a car/ motorbike. They will find the best deal for you! All the rooms, with white furniture, combine modern facilities with a traditional charm. The family (born &raised in Santorini) will make you feel safe and comfortable providing you with all the info and tips you need for a memorable stay in Santorini! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Reverie Santorini Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reverie Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Reverie Santorini Hotel Firostefani