I'm Greek and was a little irritated that the whole island of Santorini has become too commercial. I've been going to the island for years. Everything has become too American! Reverie apartments combines the traditional Greek hotel with excellent service. The hotel is run by Nikolina, George, Vana and Antonia- an absolutely lovely family. Anything we wanted- they were available to help us in any way. It made me feel so much better about all the commercialism- because although there are aspects of this hotel that have evolved with the times (wifi access, flat screen tv in the room) it has kept a traditional Greek feel. They brought us a homemade drink to welcome us when we arrived and served traditional Greek dishes in their cafe'. My husband an I were on our honeymoon and were on the island for 10 days just to relax- and we had a great time. They even decorated our room for our honeymoon which was just adorable! I would definitely recommend this hotel again. It's within walking distance to Fira along the Caldera and just a 15 minute drive to Oia for the sunset. Great family- Great Hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reverie is situated in Firostefani, only 700 metres away form the central square of Fira and just a few steps from the Caldera side. The hotel has very easy access by the main road (you do not have to walk up and down many steps) and it is very convenient in case you want to rent a motorbike, a car or use the public bus service as the bus stop is just 50 metres away. Free parking is also at your disposal. At the back of the hotel there is the traditional walkway which runs along the Caldera side and leads down to Fira (or up to Imerovigli & Oia) with an amazing view to the sea, the volcano and the breathtaking Caldera. On the hotel premises, there is also a terrace which overlooks both sides of the island and you can enjoy the romantic sunsets and the unique views. At the hotel’s reception, you could very easily book Volcano/Sea excursions & bus tour tickets or rent a car/ motorbike. They will find the best deal for you! All the rooms, with white furniture, combine modern facilities with a traditional charm. The family (born &raised in Santorini) will make you feel safe and comfortable providing you with all the info and tips you need for a memorable stay in Santorini! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Reverie Santorini Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reverie Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Reverie Santorini Hotel Firostefani