My husband and I just recently stayed in amazing Santorini for a total of two weeks.We were there to celebrate his 50th.We choose the Reverie Traditional Apartments for several key reasons. Firstly, its in an excellent location being Firostefani. We've stayed in that area twice before and liked the location due to it being very central to all parts of the island. It's approximately 10-15 min walk down to Fira, the main town.
Reverie Traditional apartments is a family run business and from the word go their warmth, kindness and hospitality was amazing, it shone through. Could not fault it. What ever you needed, wether it be advice on where to go, where to eat or anything u needed etc. Even went that extra mile with complimentary transfers. This property reminds me of Melrose Place. Quite a few units all surrounding a communal pool area. Some with private verandahs but all have a sitting area to relax after a long day in the sun.
The hotel is a skip, hop and jump away to view the spectacular sunsets in the square or the property also has a lovely deck where you can also view the sunsets privately.It is situated between the road and the caldera walk way. Close to bus stops that take you to Oia. There are also quite a few good restaurants around and a convenience store close by.
Our room was exactly what you see online. It was a good size, roomy,clean,comfortable and equipped with all the comforts of home. They were serviced daily. Cant fault it.
I would recommend this property due to its location, service and affordability
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reverie is situated in Firostefani, only 700 metres away form the central square of Fira and just a few steps from the Caldera side. The hotel has very easy access by the main road (you do not have to walk up and down many steps) and it is very convenient in case you want to rent a motorbike, a car or use the public bus service as the bus stop is just 50 metres away. Free parking is also at your disposal. At the back of the hotel there is the traditional walkway which runs along the Caldera side and leads down to Fira (or up to Imerovigli & Oia) with an amazing view to the sea, the volcano and the breathtaking Caldera. On the hotel premises, there is also a terrace which overlooks both sides of the island and you can enjoy the romantic sunsets and the unique views. At the hotel’s reception, you could very easily book Volcano/Sea excursions & bus tour tickets or rent a car/ motorbike. They will find the best deal for you! All the rooms, with white furniture, combine modern facilities with a traditional charm. The family (born &raised in Santorini) will make you feel safe and comfortable providing you with all the info and tips you need for a memorable stay in Santorini! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Reverie Santorini Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reverie Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Reverie Santorini Hotel Firostefani