This hotel is very quaint and in the perfect spot. Each room has a name of its own, named after one of the cycladic islands. We stayed in the Mykonos room. We went with 3 other sets of friends and we all loved our rooms and the experience. Breakfast on the patio was perfect. You can walk to Fira from the hotel and it's a beautiful view the whole way there. I did a lot of research before settling on this hotel. There is a new hotel being remodeled just next to the Blue Dolphins, so if you can't get in there, ask Thanos to refer you to that hotel. Just perfect room and perfect experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Dolphins is situated in the village of Firostefani, which is a 10 minute walk from the capital village of Fira (through a beautiful pedestrian path on the caldera). We have the privilege of being at a magical location in terms of view and peace of scenery, but also close to the restaurants, bars and nightlife of Fira, the capital of Santorini. Blue Dolphins is also connected to the picturesque village of Imerovigli which is also just a 10 minute walk through a pedestrian path on the caldera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani