We visited Santorini for our honeymoon... The Blue Dolphins honeymoon suite proved to be an excellent choice. This room has a breathtaking view on the caldera on a quiet spot of the island, not far away from Fira. Alexis was helpful providing useful information (things we should do, were we should eat, etc.). The staff was very polite and descrete and everything was clean and tidy.
We highly recommend not only Blue Dolphins but Santorini island in general for honeymooners!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Dolphins is situated in the village of Firostefani, which is a 10 minute walk from the capital village of Fira (through a beautiful pedestrian path on the caldera). We have the privilege of being at a magical location in terms of view and peace of scenery, but also close to the restaurants, bars and nightlife of Fira, the capital of Santorini. Blue Dolphins is also connected to the picturesque village of Imerovigli which is also just a 10 minute walk through a pedestrian path on the caldera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani