We stayed in a Blue Dolphins' Apartment next to the veranda where breakfast was served. The view was great. The room was large and easy to find. It was a 15 minute walk downhill to Fira. There is a small market and restaurants within a few minute walk. The staff was great and the breakfast had a good selection with homemade cake or sweet bread each morning. The room included the use of a rental car for a portion of the stay. Really good value for the room. I'd stay here again. The only downsides: we wanted to sleep in, but the breakfast noise from the veranda woke my wife, so light sleepers ask for a room away from the veranda. Also, I never had any problems with the hot water, but the wife said that when she tried to shower in the late morning, there was none left.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Dolphins is situated in the village of Firostefani, which is a 10 minute walk from the capital village of Fira (through a beautiful pedestrian path on the caldera). We have the privilege of being at a magical location in terms of view and peace of scenery, but also close to the restaurants, bars and nightlife of Fira, the capital of Santorini. Blue Dolphins is also connected to the picturesque village of Imerovigli which is also just a 10 minute walk through a pedestrian path on the caldera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani