We are a family of three (two parents and one child) who stayed in June 2013 as part of a round-the-world trip. We had stayed at the apartments before and enjoyed the recently upgraded rooms. Dennis and the staff were very helpful and courteous, answering all our questions and offering recommendations where needed. The view is superb and is best enjoyed with the Greek-style buffet breakfast. The location is also good as long as you are able to manage a reasonable number of stairs, though this is the case with almost every hotel on the caldera in Santorini. Overall I would recommend this hotel to all travellers except those with very limited mobility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Dolphins is situated in the village of Firostefani, which is a 10 minute walk from the capital village of Fira (through a beautiful pedestrian path on the caldera). We have the privilege of being at a magical location in terms of view and peace of scenery, but also close to the restaurants, bars and nightlife of Fira, the capital of Santorini. Blue Dolphins is also connected to the picturesque village of Imerovigli which is also just a 10 minute walk through a pedestrian path on the caldera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani