We had booked the very basic room and were upgraded to a large room with a huge private balcony upon arrival. Unbelievable. Views were breath-taking, especially after a long journey to Santorini from SFO. Breakfast was great as well. The location in Firostefani was ideal - farther away from the hustle and bustle of Fira (though still walkable) and with several nice restaurants and shops nearby. We also explored the surrounding villas and cliffs neighboring the hotel, and the whole atmosphere was just so tranquil and quaint. Wished we could've stayed forever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Dolphins is situated in the village of Firostefani, which is a 10 minute walk from the capital village of Fira (through a beautiful pedestrian path on the caldera). We have the privilege of being at a magical location in terms of view and peace of scenery, but also close to the restaurants, bars and nightlife of Fira, the capital of Santorini. Blue Dolphins is also connected to the picturesque village of Imerovigli which is also just a 10 minute walk through a pedestrian path on the caldera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani