We (4 people) chose to stay in the Blue Dolphins villa for a 5 nights stay. Even though the villa was located 10 min by foot away from the hotel, we couldn't dream about a better stay. The staff was very helpful as soon as we arrived, explaining us all the different restaurants and things to do on the island. The villa was very clean and spacious. Kitchen was great and a supermarket is located 2 min away from it.
The view is of course fantastic and you can spend all day sitting at the terrace with a glass of wine. The washing machine was out of order during the stay but we sent our laundry to the hotel. Was just missing the swimming pool but we could go the hotel just next to us...
As we were leaving early for our last day, they also gave us a breakfast the day before and arranged for the transfer to the airport.
FANTASTIC, highly recommended...Nevermind the stairs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Dolphins is situated in the village of Firostefani, which is a 10 minute walk from the capital village of Fira (through a beautiful pedestrian path on the caldera). We have the privilege of being at a magical location in terms of view and peace of scenery, but also close to the restaurants, bars and nightlife of Fira, the capital of Santorini. Blue Dolphins is also connected to the picturesque village of Imerovigli which is also just a 10 minute walk through a pedestrian path on the caldera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani