I booked this hotel from the comments on tripadvisor, I am so glad i did. We stayed here for 3 nights, but would definately stay here agin for longer.
We had organised transfers to the hotel and were greeted by Alexis and Tomas, who are very helpful during our stay at the Blue Dolphin. This hotel offers beautiful views to the Caldera from the bedroom balcony and also when you have breakfast in the morning. We were upgraded to a jacuzzi room as we were 4 ppl, the aprtment was big with 1 room and the other was in the living room near the balcony. The hotel was just a 5 min walk to Fira the main area, where there are many restaurants and coffee places to choose from. We had a short time in Santorini and so we organised a tour with Tomas from the hotel and he took us all around the main places in Santorini. We saw the the Red beach, the Monestary, stopped off at a few beaches, Ioa, small villages and to top of the wonderful tour we had lunch at "Sea side" a beautiful restaurant (incl in the tour), the food was top chef quality and of course the cocktails just made it more perfect, i would recommend this tour as it will give you an insight to the island and you can always go back by yourself if you liked a particular place.
Thankyou Alexis and Tomas for a great stay at Blue Dolphin and would definately recommend it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Dolphins is situated in the village of Firostefani, which is a 10 minute walk from the capital village of Fira (through a beautiful pedestrian path on the caldera). We have the privilege of being at a magical location in terms of view and peace of scenery, but also close to the restaurants, bars and nightlife of Fira, the capital of Santorini. Blue Dolphins is also connected to the picturesque village of Imerovigli which is also just a 10 minute walk through a pedestrian path on the caldera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani