I 've been visiting this Godmade place ( Santorini ) since 2007 and of course once again this year. Arrived there in the middle of July and found this amazing place to stay (BLUE DOLPHINS HOTEL in "Mykonos" appartment ) I met beautiful people who work there and felt free to ask for specificated informations about everything that has to do with Santorini's night and day life ! ! ! Alexis Yannoulatos and Dionisis at the reception including all the staff of the hotel will help you having an unforgettable experience of good living in Santorini...
Can't wait to go again !
Don't miss :
Breakfast with an incredible view and privacy if like to !!! just for you...
Evening relaxation on the balkony having a glass of whatever you like to drink.
The View and it's Caldera energy of course ! ! !
ONIRAMA the Band
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Dolphins is situated in the village of Firostefani, which is a 10 minute walk from the capital village of Fira (through a beautiful pedestrian path on the caldera). We have the privilege of being at a magical location in terms of view and peace of scenery, but also close to the restaurants, bars and nightlife of Fira, the capital of Santorini. Blue Dolphins is also connected to the picturesque village of Imerovigli which is also just a 10 minute walk through a pedestrian path on the caldera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Agoda so you can book your Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani