This hotel is located in one of the best locations on the Caldera with unspoilt views of the sea and sunset and for only a fraction of the price of its surrounding neighbours. Fira is within a 15 minute walking distance and locally there are many good restaurants. Hotel staff are extremely helpful and polite a special mention goes to Marco who could never do too much. The hotel itself is made up of many villas all with balconies or terraces. Rooms are large with good storage and clean. Breakfast is served by the pool. I would not recommend this hotel to people with walking difficulties has there were over 200 steps to get to our room however on the Caldera this goes with the territory. Overall great hotel and good value would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer a selection of 23 open plan cave-like studios and suites, ranging from the intimate to the truly magnificent and all ideally mix tradition with contemporary facilities. All rooms are newly refurbished in beautiful vivid tones, conveying a sense of comfort, warmth and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Cliff Side Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliff Side Hotel Firostefani
- Cliff Side Firostefani
- Cliffside Suites Santorini
- Cliff Side Suites Santorini/Firostefani