Traveled to Greece with my sister and one of her best friends fir birthday celebration. Triple room (room 108) was spacious, clean and cool. Firm mattresses made for easy sleeping. Great water pressure in shower. Breakfast poolside each morning with bread, meats, cheeses, eggs, bacon, cereal, coffee, juice and water. View of caldera simply breathtaking. Service very friendly and helpful. Close to meeting place for buses and taxis as well as great Internet cafe. Would definitely recommend to friends staying in firostefani.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer a selection of 23 open plan cave-like studios and suites, ranging from the intimate to the truly magnificent and all ideally mix tradition with contemporary facilities. All rooms are newly refurbished in beautiful vivid tones, conveying a sense of comfort, warmth and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Cliff Side Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliff Side Hotel Firostefani
- Cliff Side Firostefani
- Cliffside Suites Santorini
- Cliff Side Suites Santorini/Firostefani